Introduction to Bitcoins – Buying, Selling and Earning Bitcoins
Buy and Sell Bitcoins via Bitcoin Exchange
If you have not heard about the latest currency that is called Bitcoin, it is an app that that can be downloaded and a user can make use of it as his wallet. Like an ordinary wallet, a user can take it with him anytime and anywhere in the world. It is where a user places all his Bitcoins. It can be earned in many ways and one of which is through Bitcoin exchange.
It is slowly becoming recognized because of the ease and convenience. However, there are also risks to think of when using Bitcoins. It is not regulated by the government and in case something untoward happens, the government cant do anything to help you.
Getting Started with Bitcoins
Once a user has downloaded the software Bitcoin on his tablet or smartphone, there are many kinds of wallets to choose from:
1) Web wallet this kind of wallet is the one that a user can find the easiest to use but it is not as safe compared to the software wallet. This type of wallet is not downloaded on a users personal computer. There is a third party service on this kind of a Bitcoin wallet. The most reputable webwallet is Coinbase. Check out this detailed review of Coinbase.
2) Software wallet this kind of wallet is downloaded on a users personal computer. It is safer because it does not require a third party service for any Bitcoin exchange transaction.
3) Mobile phone wallet a user can also download the app on his iPhone or Android phone for convenience.
4) Hardware wallet for Bitcoin exchange, this kind of wallet is the safest because a user does not need to expose his private keys to the network. This key is the one that contains the encrypted code for safety.
How to Earn Bitcoins
Bitcoins can be used in just about anything. There are many ways a user can earn or accumulate the amount of Bitcoins in his Bitcoin wallet. Bitcoin exchange is now beginning to be recognized as a safer way to carry around ones money. Here are the many ways a user can earn more Bitcoins:
1) Accept Bitcoins as payment these days, there are more and more businesses that accept Bitcoin as a form of payment. Online shopping is very prevalent and a lot of people find convenience in doing so. Online shopping is usually tax free and some even offer free shipping within ones country.
There are even more choices when doing online shopping. An online shopper has the option to pay in Bitcoins, thus, a businessman can earn Bitcoins through payment. More merchants are now giving their customers an option to pay using this currency.
2) Purchasing Bitcoins a user can find a Bitcoin exchange platform in his area. Though it may not be an easy task, there are individuals who are open for a Bitcoin exchange. A user can exchange his dollars or euros to be able to earn Bitcoins.
There is a site called localbitcoins.com where a user can search for people who are looking to exchange their Bitcoins with dollars or euros. If a user cannot find one in his local area, there are multiple international Bitcoin exchange where you can buy, sell and trade Bitcoins quickly and easily.
3) Bitcoin paying jobs there are online paying jobs for individuals who prefer to be paid in Bitcoins. An employer can offer an option for an employee if he prefers to be paid in dollars or in euros or he prefers to be paid in Bitcoins. You will be surprised with the many available jobs that pay in Bitcoins. There are positions for those who are knowledgeable about the ins and outs of Bitcoins. For example, there are writing jobs that will require you to write and talk about the various topics such as Bitcoin exchange.
4) Mining this is another way as to how a user can earn Bitcoins. Here, a user is asked to solve an extremely difficult math problem that involves unlocking the codes or mathematical algorithms. If solved successfully, a Bitcoin user is rewarded as a form of incentive. Users can pool together and discuss among themselves on how to solve the problem or how to unlock the algorithm code. You can find a complete guide on Mining Bitcoins Here.
Where to Use Bitcoins
Bitcoins, just like ordinary money, can be used in many ways. There are more and more merchants who are now accepting Bitcoins as a form of payment. You can use it to purchase stuff online and you can use it in some restaurants around the city. There is a Bitcoin merchant directory that is available online so a user can have an easier time finding out which establishments accept Bitcoin exchange for goods and services. A user can also use it to purchase gift cards. For that reason, Bitcoin exchange can be a good idea for someone who wants to have many paying options, aside from credit or debit cards. If you trying to compare the prices of Bitcoins from the various exchanges. We found this as a easy way to calculate Bitcoin Value.
Additionally, Bitcoins can also be used in a number of charitable institutions. There is the Bitcoin Foundation which aims to standardize and further improve the Bitcoin system so as to protect the public from fraud. Then a user can also use Bitcoin exchange in programs that accept Bitcoins for a program designed to help improve the lives of the less fortunate people.