Cryptocurrency applications are on the rise to increase the adoption of digital assets. Saifu, a European Union based cryptocurrency firm & licensed to provide crypto services recently launched an iOS compatible app for its users.
Earlier in the month, Saifu had launched the Android version of its app on Google Play. The company aims to reduce the gap between cryptocurrencies & the fiat model ecosystems. Crypto enthusiasts will therefore have an ample time interacting with the digital currencies.
Saifu Mobile Application Uses
Fiat & cryptocurrency deposits: At the moment, Saifu’s app allows ETH, BTC and the Euro to be deposited into its platform.
Altcoin & fiat currency transactions: Participants in the Saifu network can use the mobile apps to transfer fiat money through SWIFT. Crypto coins on the other hand can be transferred through QR codes & compatible public wallets.
The funds are securely held in Saifu solution, a brainchild of experienced cybersecurity personnel from the banking sector.
These accounts have already gone live although there is Work in Progress for a couple features to improve the platform,
WIP; Saifu in Real World Businesses
- Integrating SEPA
- Issuance of cards
- Acquiring fiat money
- Principal licenses for Visa & Mastercard
- Bot trading for crypto coins with Big Data & AI features
- User-friendly network interface for anyone regardless of crypto knowledge
- Off-chain transactions using digital assets
- Integration of altcoins with payroll systems
WIP; Saifu in the Banking Industry
- Licenses from Commercial banks
- Crypto coin & fiat saving deposits
- Bank to Bank crypto coin exchanging to cut costs
- Develop an Application Programming Interface
- Integrate its network with credit cards.