Jelurida – JLRDA Blockchain Services Ignis ICO Tokens Opportunity?
Jelurida is the Corporate Company developing Ardor and Nxt platform blockchain platforms. Blockchain is a digital ledger in which transactions made in cryptocurrency are recorded chronologically and publicly. Blockchains are the heart of a distributed cryptocurrency system.
NXT Public Blockchain Platform
NXT was introduced after the introduction of Bitcoin and is designed to be much more than Bitcoin. NXT uses the blockchain not only for supporting the currency and to transfer the values between accounts, but also uses minimal hardware and uses minimum power.
Ever since its launching, NXT has achieved 100% uptime and never experienced any failure. The open source community, including independent experts from various backgrounds, has done the code review for NXT. NXT is developed in Java.
Advantages And Features Of NXT
- Allows fast development of new features
- Creating and trading assets
- Listing and buying of digital goods
- Creating polls with very nice vote counting options
- Can set up conditional transaction execution
- Assigning properties to accounts
- Sending encrypted messages and registering aliases
- Great API support so that other applications can be easily integrated to NXT
- New features are being added frequently by the open source teams
- Blockchain bloat: In the distributed blockchain environment, all nodes need to record all the transaction details as there is no central server controlling the nodes. Also, new nodes need to download all the transactions from the beginning, which causes a processing bottleneck as the network grows.
- Single Token
- Cloning issues
- Assets and currencies can be traded for NXT only
- No coin exchange feature provided
- Asset dividends can be paid in NXT only
These limitations of NXT led to the development of Ardor.
Ardor Public Blockchain Platform
Ardor is a project of Jelurida which they decided to crowd sale for 50% of IGNIS tokens and which is currently under testing. The project will be launched in the last quarter of 2017. The Ardor blockchain has evolved from another Jelurida’s product, the ‘Nxt blockchain’.
It provides blockchain-as-a-service-platform. It has all of the features of NXT and additional multiple child chains can be created by companies, organizations, institutes, financial service companies, etc. It has ready to use child blocks instead of creating new blocks from scratch.
Advantages Of Ardor Over NXT
- Running on the same code base of NXT allows it to support all the functionalities of NXT.
- Unique design with one parent blockchain and many child blockchains. The parent takes care of network security and processing while the child takes care of the operational transactions.
- Assets and currencies can be traded on any child chain, with price noted in the coin.
- Coin exchange feature introduced
- Asset dividends can be paid in any child coins
The following are some of the issues that are fixed in Ardor:
Block Chain Bloat Issue
The parent block saves only those transactions which affect the balance while each of the child nodes is cropped and saves only the cryptographic details. This saves data storage on tokens by 1:100% without losing any network security.
Single Token Dependency
Users of an Ardor child blockchain deal with child chains only to do transfers of value and transaction fee payment.
A business that needs its own chain doesn’t have to maintain its own servers. They can use blockchain as a service feature. Secure and convenient private blockchain solutions are available from the Ardor development team.