JetCoin is an investment opportunity that deals exclusively with the Bitcoin cryptocurrency (BTC), promising a 200% return on investment in as soon as 40 to 50 days.
What Is JetCoin?
There's zero information regarding who owns or operates JetCoin. There is no contact information listed on the site, nor is there any information as to where the company is located or who is in charge.
This seems to have been done on purpose, as checking the site registration details for Jet Coin reveals no information either. The site was registered in early May of 2017 through a private domain registration service, making it impossible to know the identity of who registered the site.
The only information that's even close to concrete is that JetCoin is likely headquartered somewhere in the United States, as Alexa site ranking data shows the majority of the site's traffic – more than 51% – comes from the US. This is a far cry from identifying the site's owners, of course, but it does at least reveal some information about them.
Jet Coin Product
There's no “product” with JetCoin, as it bills itself as a BTC investment opportunity. Instead, investors can choose one of 8 investment packages, labeled JC1 through JC8, which work in the following way:
- JC1 requires a minimum deposit of 0.05 BTC
- JC2 requires a minimum deposit of 0.1 BTC
- JC3 requires a minimum deposit of 0.3 BTC
- JC4 requires a minimum deposit of 0.5 BTC
- JC5 requires a minimum deposit of 1 BTC
- JC6 requires a minimum deposit of 2 BTC
- JC7 requires a minimum deposit of 4 BTC
- JC8 requires a minimum deposit of 8 BTC
JC7 and JC8's investments double in 40 days; the rest, save JC1, do so in 50 days. Investment in JC1 does nothing except entitle an “investor” to participate in the affiliate scheme (detailed below).
As always with programs of this type, JetCoin offers an affiliate program to maximize an investor's earnings potential.
Recruiting and sponsoring affiliates creates a binary compensation structure. Daily investment activity is totaled across the entirety of the structure, with a percentage of the affiliate's “weaker” binary leg paid out in residual commissions. Commission rates are as follows:
- JC1– 9% commission, funds capped at 0.1 BTC daily and 3 BTC monthly
- JC2 – 10% commission, funds capped at 0.2 BTC daily and 6 BTC monthly
- JC3 – 11% commission, funds capped at 0.6 BTC daily and 18 BTC monthly
- JC4 – 12% commission, funds capped at 1 BTC daily and 30 BTC monthly
- JC5 – 18% commission, funds capped at 2 BTC daily and 60 BTC monthly
- JC6 – 20% commission, funds capped at 4 BTC daily and 120 BTC monthly
- JC7 – 22% commission, funds capped at 8 BTC daily and 240 BTC monthly
- JC8 – 25% commission, funds capped at 20 BTC daily and 600 BTC monthly
Investing your Bitcoin in JetCoin is roughly the equivalent of handing a sack of cash to an anonymous person on the street who promises to give you back double in a month and a half.
We've said it before and we'll say it again: any company, especially a company that's purportedly an investment opportunity, that doesn't tell you who they are is probably up to no good.
As if this wasn't bad enough, Jet Coin never tells you how they manage to provide you double your money back in as little as 40 to 50 days.
There is some vague mention of some Jet Coin staff members that are so good at trading on cryptocurrency exchanges that they can accomplish this, but such a claim is not only unsubstantiated and unverifiable, it's also so implausible to be completely ridiculous.
It doesn't take a genius to clearly see what's going on here: JetCoin is taking cash from new investors brought in through recruitment and using it to pay off existing ones.
It's an all-too-common tactic and one that might work for a little while – until the amount of money coming in through recruitment isn't enough to cover the money going out through investors expecting their ROI.
What happens when the scales tip too far? Jet Coin closes up shop and disappears overnight, taking all the money in its system with it. Maybe one or two of the first investors might get their ROI, but the vast majority of them will be left high and dry.
Don't be one of those unfortunate souls who comes to JetCoin for an income opportunity and leaves with empty pockets and broken promises. Avoid this one at all costs.