What Is K Systems?
K Systems is an ecosystem of blockchain decentralized apps (DApps) whose objective is to disrupt the air transport sector. Specifically, this project aims to improve operability, reduce mishaps and ease the process of license acquisition. To achieve this goal, the DApps will work with the existing industries to leverage distributed ledger technology in the deployment of AS9100, an industry standard for quality and risk management.
The Problems K Systems Seeks To Solve
Usually, it is challenging to implement a formal Quality Management System (QMS) in a firm that does not have such a scheme. Moreover, it is even tougher if the same enterprise is seeking accreditation of an equal stature to ISO 9001 or higher.
Some of the problems that businesses encounter while trying to become ISO 9001 compliant include:
- Context – requires an in-depth knowledge of the factors that could influence the business’s ability to become compliant.
- Identification of stakeholders – often, the revision of standards attracts numerous stakeholders beyond an enterprise’s capacity.
- Risk-based thinking – this presents a challenge for most organizations
- Process Approach- most firms lack knowledge on what processes to follow to become certified.
- Terminology –the revised standards have loads of new terminologies that are currently absent in the contemporary business models.
The K Systems dApps & Blockchain Services Solutions
The K System DApps are designed to solve the challenges as mentioned above. Furthermore, the ICO Setup products and services ease the process of conducting crowdsales for startup companies.
The DApps rely on a combination of several aspects to solve the challenges that firms face when attempting to comply with quality standards.
K Systems DApps will depend on a distributed ledger as the storage mechanism. This guarantees an unlimited storage space, which is also scalable. Moreover, blockchains are inalterable, a factor that ensures data integrity.
Inter Planetary File System (IPFS)
KSYS DApps will rely on IPFS to enforce the security as well as the confidentiality of data. Additionally, the IPFS storage engine saves money that would otherwise gone towards cloud storage, and safeguards the data from malicious software.
ISO 27001 is the global standard that outlines the best practice concerning information security management systems (ISMSs). Before deployment, KSYS DApps are subjected to a thorough audit based on this standard.
K Systems KSYS Token & ICO Details
The KSYS is an ERC20 compliant token based on the Ethereum blockchain. The KSYS token is either used by DApps to reward a member that has done a particular designated task or by holders to purchase services within the KSYS ecosystem, known as the Galaxy.
K Systems will mint a total of 40,000,000 KSYS. Out of these, 5,000,000 KSYS will go to the project reserves.
The KSYS token sale will take place in two phase, the Presale and the ICO main event. The ICO is further divided into three stages.
Parameters Of The ICO
- Presale: May 1, 2018 to June 30, 2018
- Presale supply: 1,800,000 KSYS
- Presale price: 1 ETH = 6,000 KSYS
- ICO tier 1: July 1, 2018 to August 31, 2018
- Price: 1 ETH =5,000 KSYS
- ICO tier 2: September 1, 2018 to October 31, 2018
- Price: 1 ETH = 4,400 KSYS
- ICO tier 3: November 1, 2018 to December 31, 2018
- Price: 1 ETH = 4,000 KSYS