It is undeniable that blockchain and AI are the hottest technologies in today's scene. The potential to apply AI and blend it with blockchain sounds both exciting and intriguing. While combining the two seems like a far-fetched reality, the truth is that it is already happening.
KAASY AI is one example of how the alliance of the two technologies could impressively work together to reach a new height. Their use of blockchains to provide a backbone for AI algorithms is proving useful in the securing and matching data. Here's more on how the venture plans to utilize blockchain technology to make AI accessible in the simplest of applications.
What Is Kaasy?
KAAS AI or Knowledge as a Service Blockchain is a decentralized network that aims to provide an infrastructure for the democratization of their global AI-computer system. The network of advanced is based on a skills-oriented system that functions on the platform's hardware that is also in use for cryptocurrency mining. KAAS AI is looking to target the creation of an open-source knowledge blockchain based on an AI-ecosystem with its currency.
Kaasy Blockchain AI Knowledge As A Service Applications
- An Oracle type AI that answers user's questions thanks to its accumulated knowledge on the blockchain.
- An automated translation such as text-to-speech, speech-to-text.
- AI-based document analysis.
- Conversation partner solutions for medical purposes and also for the general public.
- Running or processing of memory intensive analytics on the cloud.
- C0-processing features that will accommodate apps.
- Remote rendering for both VR videos, 3 D video and scenes on an AI database.
- Medical analytics and media processing for the improvement of health diagnostics and treatment plans.
- Employee as a Service that will act as a virtual assistant through the machine-learning technology.
- Augmented and Virtual Reality solutions for learning and content creation.
- Audio-Video interfacing- KAAS users get to add skills to the AI ecosystem through either Audio or video option.
- Conversation partner- the AI Conversation partner is the ecosystem's AI assistant and will help promote interaction between KAAS users and software agents.
- Anonymous data analytics- medical, legal and education sector s players can use the KAAS blockchain to extract anonymous and privately-owned data.
- Employee as a Service option- the AI virtual assistant has applications across different areas looking to free people from desk work.
KAASY KAAS Token ICO Details
Parameters Of The ICO
- Private Pre-Sale- June 1st till 30th June, 2018
- Public sale- 1st July 2018 till 1st October 2018
- Token ticker- KaaS
- Platform- Ethereum
- Accepts- BTC, LTC, ETH, Ether Classic (ETC), Expanse(EXP), Ellaism(ELLA)
- Total supply- 400 000 000 units
- Sale amount- 100 000 000 tokens
- Price- 1 KaaS= 1 EUR
- Minimum investment- 0.1ETH
- Maximum investment- 500 ETH
- Hard cap- 100M Euro
- Soft cap- 10M Euro
- Mining rewards- 45%
- Investors- 25%s
- Skill rewards- 10%
- Founding team and advisors- 10%
- Bug bounty programs and backup fund- 5%
- Marketing, legal and AI awareness projects- 5%
KAAS AI has a goal of putting together the two technologies to fuel a new world of unimaginable applications based on AI. While blockchain itself is capable, adding AI system will add an extra frictionless and transparency to the app. Overall, the KAAS project shows how good blockchain means for the AI industry, and it would be interesting to see how it turns out.