Kakushin ICO (KKN Token): Intellectual Property Blockchain?
It is a common occurrence to see an innovation struggling at the initial stages. While some might end up outliving this initial phase, some die along the way while other just never attain the level of success they thought of achieving.
While not every business can anticipate the obstacles they met or hot to respond to them, more often the lack of empowerment to these ventures is the real cause of the innovation dying off. However, for those on blockchain they can luckily join in on a platform to help them start off. Meet the blockchain venture that will help answer innovators questions through their ecosystem.
Kakushin is a blockchain ecosystem that plans to utilize the decentralized technology to build a more robust association and a relationship between investors and innovators within the different sectors. Their platform will work through the Ethereum blockchain and the Kakushin token (KKN) to ensure investors get to meet and fund feasible business ventures. Investors will get to register and support their chosen ventures while the innovator receives the funds for the research and development of the business.
The Ecosystem In A Nutshell
Kakushin works through blockchain power and a range of portals to ensure a convenient solution for innovators to turn their ideas into viable products. The platform's design works directly with the investors and innovators within the ecosystem that consists of
- Incubation portal- the Kakushin Incubation center will feature lessons on ICOs, how to launch, invest and track them. You also get to learn about targeting the ICOs with the most potential.
- Marketplace- Users will be able to sell, lease or purchase innovative intellectual properties or products by using KKN on the transparent and Kakushin authentic market.
- Exchange- as a trading platform Kakushin Exchange will help maintain the liquidity of the KKN token as well as support a constant flow of the currency within the ecosystem through exchange services to the users.
Pros And Cons That Come With Kakushin
- Convenience- startups can benefit from the relationship created by Kakushin between investors and innovators. You can pitch and sell your ideas to a broader audience at a less pricey cost.
- Cheap- the value of the KKN token stands at $0.0009 which is relatively inexpensive to most crypto investors
- Bonuses- early investors will get a percentage bonus on their initial investment amount
However as with most crypto ventures, Kakushin is also bound to face some challenges along the way. For now, here is the only downside I see with the project.
- Restricted sales- investors can only access the ICO pre-sale through a private channel.
- A minimum stake- each successful user will have to forfeit an investment of $1500
- Only available to selected investors and not everyone can invest
Can Kakushin Empower Innovation?
The Kakushin ecosystem could prove essential in helping us establish a synergized platform for the different audiences within the innovative world. The act of bringing the crowd sourced inventions into a reality show that Kakushin could have an impact on the future of high products.
That grows the reputation of Kakushin as a viable and potentially successful project. However, the primary downside is with the project is the seclusion the development team has decided to use. Rather than incorporate the whole public, Kakushin is only open to a few investors and innovators.