KHIPU: Promising Blockchain Project?
What Is KHIPU?
An enterprise blockchain platform that operates on Ethereum network, Khipu aims to explore and implement a whole set of design patterns and infrastructure to re-factor enterprise applications onto the blockchain and to establish, improve, and develop corresponding ecosystems with communities.
So far, Khipu has researched on the following:
- Conduct transactions in a block in a parallel manner. Currently, it can perform up to 80% of transactions in a block in parallel.
- An LMBD-based storage engine specifically designed for blockchain
- Establishing the fastest Ethereum network
Advantages of KHIPU
Khipu focuses on improving and upgrading enterprise blockchain. The following are its benefits:
- Parallel contract execution: the platform applies a dynamic race condition that improves the degree of parallelism to 80%
- Storage performance improvement: It comes with a new storage engine—Kesque, which has tenfold performance better than the LDB. Besides, it seeks to adopt pure log format to increase the efficiency of sequential writes.
- Support more states: It breaks a mixed Trie into two (Account Trie and Storage Trie). This leads to achieving 3 and N.
Return Search Engine to the People
Khipu aims to initiate a distributed search engine blockchain that will be a shared platform economy with no centralized control. By adopting the distributed ledger technology, the platform encourages community participants and promotes non-centralized platform management and operation.
This will ensure that no company or individual controls search engines. Instead, the engines will go back to the hands of the users. The distributed search engine blockchain will allow anyone to participate. Besides, it will reach an index record chain with chain-wise consensus after distributed web content extraction and parsing.
The Khipu team is one of the earliest entrants into the industry to engage in the development of enterprise-level parallel distributed applications. The team has over ten years of experience in successful development and deployment in this field. Besides, the team boasts strong analytical and engineering capabilities, as evidenced in the analysis and optimization of capacity limits of the Ethereum network.