When deciding to embark on investments in the cryptocurrency world, consumers need to start off with the right platform to trade on. Some people feel overwhelmed by this idea and feel that it is only available for consumers that make the most money. However, there is a way to make trading more affordable for the everyday consumer – starting with Kruptocoin.
What is Kruptocoin?
Initially, there does not seem like there is anything special about Kruptocoin itself. The website starts off by describing it as cryptocurrency, which operates in much of the same way as the Ethereum platform. The biggest appeal of this project and ICO is probably due to the low cost for contributors to participate in the platform.
Read on below to learn about the current sale and see what is required to participate.
About the KPX Token and ICO Sales
The way to exchange with the Kruptocoin platform is by using their token – KPX. It can be converted to and from ETH and BTC, even if the participant has to switch from another type of cryptocurrency first. One KPX token is worth $0.45, which is incredibly affordable to the everyday consumer. In comparison, a single BTC token is almost $10,000, and a single ETH token is worth almost $1,100. By having a token that costs less to purchase, consumers can get more coins.
To purchase the tokens, consumers will need to get into the Pre-Sale ICO, which has already begun. The website appears to have it going until February 5th, 2018 at 10:00am Eastern Standard Time. There is not much time left to get involved,
How to Earn with Kruptocoin
Once the investor has some Kruptocoin KPX coins in their wallet, the next step is to start making a profit from them. There are plenty of ways to make a difference in the investment, including:
- Trading, which lets investors exchange their Kruptocoin tokens for USDT whenever the stock is high
- Lending, which lets the coins earn a daily interest payment with 50% of the lent amount
- Staking, which means that the tokens stay in the user’s Kruptocoin account for 15 days minimum, which is a boost of 10% annually
- E-Trade Hub, which lets investors sell products to earn cryptocurrency on a platform that connects with other investors
Consumers will be able to perform all of these transactions from a computer, but an app is offered for both Android and Apple phones to bring along the blockchain wherever the investor goes.
The Kruptocoin KPX Roadmap
When choosing a way to invest in the virtual currency market, consumers want to know that the business is going somewhere. By the end of 2017, the company had already started their project, and completed the testing phase.
Here is the roadmap that Kruptocoin outlined for themselves, ensuring that investors know where this company will take them:
- January 25th to February 5th, 2018: ICO sales, offering a 5% bonus to investors during the first 6 days.
- February 25th, 2018: The Windows/Linux wallet becomes available.
- February 28th, 2018: The tokens are listed on external exchange platforms beyond Kruptocoin.
- March 2018: The lending system will be launched, along with the internal exchange service.
- May 2018: The company will start buying back tokens to elicit demand, while the Visa and Mastercard options for Kruptocoin are established.
- June 2018: The E-Trade Hub opens for the public to start exchanges and sales
- November 2018: Reward programs and the ability to exchange the coins for USD becomes available
- December 2018: The company hopes to have the price of a token at $200, due to the value of the coins.
- January 2019: The second phase of the company begins.
At the start of 2019, investors and visitors to the website should see an updated roadmap to take them into the next year or two.
Even though the website offers a lot of information and opportunities for investment, consumers may want to learn other details. The customer service team does not offer a phone number on the website, but individuals can either send an email to [email protected], or check their social media accounts.
Kruptocoin KPX Summary
As stated above, the biggest appeal about the company is that the coin does not cost much to purchase with fiat currency. However, the roadmap indicates that the value will grow during the year, making it less affordable to get into this platform towards the end of the year. With this type of token, it is best to get in at the earliest stage, and watch the profit come in.