Kubera is a peer to peer gaming platform where users bet on easy games in a safe and secure manner. This innovative platform is powered by Ethereum technology that provides a cryptographic payment system backed by smart contracts. Their ICO runs in early November with a total of 2,100,000,000 KBR tokens on offer.
Kubera’s Solution To Online Gaming Problems
The online gaming network is full of challenges such as black markets and unregulated operators. After many years of intense research, the Kubera team believes that it has sustainable solutions to some of the problems that plague the industry. The following features will help the platform not only be user friendly but also transform the way games are played:
- User flow – Kubera won’t store funds for customers; the funds will be stored in encrypted wallets. In case a user loses their password, they won’t be in a position to retrieve their earnings
- Funding wallet – Kubera has built-in wallets for clients and users won’t have any problems using same wallet for different clients thanks to Ethereum technology.
- Create/join game – A user can create a game and invite other players to play or join a public platform that’s managed by the network’s registry.
- Buy-in – By sending Kubera tokens, users will be secured by Ethereum technology that will act as an escrow account to assure winners that their funds will be paid.
Kubera Token Sale
The ICO is slated for early November and run for a period of 10 days where 1 ETH will be equal to 19,000 KBR. The ICO intends to raise 110,526ETH or 2,100,000,000 KBR tokens and in the event that the ICO doesn’t manage to raise a minimum of 13,684 ETH, all the funds will be returned to customers.
Overview Of The Kubera ICO
- Token protocol – ERC20
- Token symbol – KBR
- Token cost – 1 ETH=19,000 KBR
- Start period – 31st Oct 2017
- Referrer bonus – 5% of investment referral
What Next After The Kubera ICO?
Through the funds raised, the development team will focus on building a highly functional system and concentrate a lot attention on its decentralization. Some of the funds will be used to hire more developers to help improve the P2P platform. The team will also integrate more Ethereum infrastructure to improve identity management.
With the funds raised, the firm intends to hold tournaments as well as get a marketing analytics software which may include partnering with affiliates. They also intend to invest in a more sophisticated process of acquiring customers. There are also plans to hold gaming forums, blogs and make the platform’s community more vibrant.
The platform wants to ensure that their legal and regulatory framework is sound. Consequently, Kubera intends to engage some of the best lawyers in the world to guide the platform in complying with legal requirements and to ensure customers are well protected.
Kubera Coin Conclusion
With major games in store for Kubera users, the platform has promised to ensure a memorable experience. Having a KBR token will help you earn an income and enjoy innovative games on this revolutionary gaming network.