KuCoin Crypto Exchange Opens Its Market Maker Program & Market Making Incentive Programs
Cryptocurrency Exchange, KuCoin, Launches Its Market Maker Program & Market Making Incentive Scheme
On the 12th of June 2019, the Singapore based cryptocurrency exchange platform, Kucoin, announced the launch of a new market making incentive program. The aim of this program is to improve liquidity on the exchange as well as improve its users trading experience.
Professional market makers from all over the world have been welcomed by Kucoin to participate in this incentive program, which offers a rebate of 0.018%.
- Every month, participants of the program will be ranked based on their Cumulative Credit over time, and the top 10 market makers will be rewarded with Kucoin Shares (KCS), the winner each month can earn up to 94,500 KCS. This reward is based on the total number of market makers registered in the time period.
- Participants of the scheme will also be provided with Daily Market Average (DMA), level 3 market data feeds and Co-locations all for free for a period. See API docs of Kucoin for details.
- Participants with outstanding performance in the program will be selected as market makers for the KuMEX.
Method Of Application And Requirements For Participation
All applying market makers must obtain over 5,000 BTC in trading volume over the last month on any cryptocurrency exchange platform.
Applicants are required to send the under listed information to [email protected] with the subject ‘Spot Market Maker Application'
- Kucoin Account ID
- Proof of Trading volume in the last month
- A short explanation of your market making method with your estimated maker percentage
In addition participants of the market maker program can not participate in Kucoin Trading Competition or Referral Bonus program.