KuCoin Exchange’s Shares Rise Nearly 10% After Platform Upgrade to 2.0
The token that has been associated with the Singapore based exchange the KuCoin Shares, (KCS), has gone up more than 9% on the daily news this is impending the release of the 2.0 upgrade for the exchange. According to the announcement that was made by the company the transitional that they have made to the 2.0 will commence on the 18th of February at around 3:00 AM EST, and it is expected to last for approximately 14 hours.
24hr Notice: KuCoin Platform 2.0 Upgrade Scheduled for 08:00 AM (UTC+8) 18 Feb 19
KuCoin will be performing a system upgrade for Platform 2.0. The upgrade process is expected to last around 14 hours.
— KuCoin Updates (@KuCoinUpdates) February 17, 2019
During the upgrade the company has assured its users that all the funds will remain safe on the system, thus, it will not be at risk at any point. Plus, during this upgrade session no orders will get executed, and for all the pending orders they will be kept.
The Upgrade Of The KuCoin 2.0 Is Able To Bring The Following To The Current Platform
- You should expect to see an advanced API design that will be able to offer you an easy plus efficient way you could develop a programmatic trading strategy with the use of level 2 and 3 data.
- There is an added limit, market, stop post only plus iceberg type of orders.
- There will be some numerous updates that will also take place in the security mechanism; this is including a device trust system, some SMS authentication together with protective walls that will help in reinforcing user asset and information.
- There is a more attractive fee program, one that has been designed with a new tiered trading discount program fee that will be able to introduce some separate trading fees for the takers and the makers while still being able to improve the liquidity together with the transaction efficiency taking place on the platform.
- There will also be some upgrades taking place to the KuCoin Referral Program to ensure that the KCS is adequately distributed once the update has been completed.
Initially, the KCS was able to rail over $0.42, but since then it has pulled back to amounts of about $0.401597; thus, this has governed the token a market capitalization of approximately $36.3 million.