Kyrrex: Buy, Sell and Trading Cryptocurrencies Professionally?
What Is Kyrrex?
Kyrrex is a Malta-based cryptocurrency exchange that provides advanced services for digital currency traders and liquidity providers. The operations on the platform are secure and if by any chance you send coins to a wrong address, KYRREX will not receive them. The system does not know who controls such addresses and therefore has no means to recover the coins. In that situation, you can just contact the owner of the address for a possible negotiation.
In order to understand the operations of any crypto exchange more vividly, it’s important to know the meaning behind market takers and market makers.
Market takers refer to participants of the market, who agree with the currently listed prices on the order book and wish to fill their trade immediately. If the highest selling price and the lowest buying price is okay for them and they settle a trade, they become market takers.
Market makers place orders with prices that are different from the current market price. Usually, they will try and sell for a higher price and buy for a lower price. If you make an order with a price that is different from the market price, you are a market maker. Market maker’s trades are not filled immediately, they usually appear in the order book and are executed when a market taker finds maker’s price satisfactory.
Account Security on KYRREX
There are four security tips to secure your account KYRREX.
- DO NOT give your passwords to anyone. You can use a secure password manager to keep track of your passwords.
- DO NOT call any phone number for someone claiming to be a support team of KYRREX.
- DO NOT send any money to anyone claiming to be a member of KYRREX. Always make sure you visit kyrrex.com.
Many phishing sites will try to trick you into telling them your personal details. Make sure you always visit the original site.
- Enable Google Two-Factor Authentication. 2FA adds an extra security to your accounts in case your password is compromised.
Additionally, here are more tips to secure your account.
Don’t click on links or open attachments in emails,
unless you are absolutely sure the email was sent by KYRREX. Besides, secure your email account and phone by activating fingerprint or passcode lock on your phone, using a secure email provider, and using 2FA for your email account.
Importantly, you should secure your computer.
Don’t install unnecessary software on your computer, or software from untrusted developers. If possible, consider using a dedicated computer or partition, install Linux, Chrome, a password manager plugin, and nothing else.
How to Install Kyrrex Apps
To download and install Android App from the Play Store, you should:
- Open the Play Store
- Once you are on Google Play, you can search KYRREX app
- The first time you are in Google Play, you may be prompted to sign in with Google credentials and payment information.
It will also prompt you to allow back up of apps to your Google account, and require you to accept the terms and conditions.
To download and install iOS App from the App Store, you should:
- Launch the App Store
- Search KYRREX app
- Tap Get and then Install
- Enter your password or use Touch ID when prompted
- Wait for the download to finish