LA Event Details: 2018 US-China Blockchain and Digital Currency Conference August 22
Another anticipated conference of the year, mainly that of the US China Blockchain and Digital Currency will take place at the LAX Marriott Hotel on August 22, 2018. This conference is the coming-together of several firms including Blockchain China Connect, Artisan Business Group Inc., and FundingPost.com.
It has been stated that the conference is the first-ever US-China collaboration that will be focusing greatly on blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies and their potential in aiding traditional industries. Although it is a one-day event, those who will be attending are provided with the opportunity to expand their knowledge, as over 30 speakers from both countries will be present.
As for the intricate details, a complete breakdown of cryptocurrencies will be provided, which includes highly debated topics like Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs), start-ups, future of Bitcoin, Etherum and Litecoin and other successful altcoins, capital raising, real estate, Bitcoin mining, SEC compliance and other regulations.
The approach taken in this respective conference is worth mentioning, as guests will not only learn new things, but also how one should report their holding in their taxes and other related concerns that have been making the news lately.
For the time being, here is a sample list of speakers:
- Jack Liao, Founder of Bitcoin Gold and LightningASIC
- Joe Rubin, Co-Founder and Managing Director of FundingPost.com
- Jordan Earls, Co-Founder and Lead Developer of QTUM
- Xiahong Lin, Founder of Bodhi
- Han Liguang, Founder of RedCoin Global Public Digital Currency Exchange
- Richard B. Levin, Shareholder of Polsinelli
- Jeffrey Levinson, CEO of Securitech Blockchain Industries
- Jor Law, Co-Founder of Verify Investor
- Phil Sigler, Chief Visionary Officer of The LendingCoin
- Graeme Moore, VP of Marketing at Polymath
- Matt Miles, Founder & Co-CEO of Property Coin
- David W. Klasing, Founder & Managing Attorney of The Law Offices of David W. Klasing
By the looks of it, things might get interesting on August 22nd. Many of the speakers are either leaders, founders or developers, which is great to see as that alone offers different perspectives to consider. Many law-abiding individuals have also been invited to share their thoughts, which is essential for guests to truly understand the associations between virtual currencies and law as a whole.
The partners involved in bringing the conference to life have both expressed joy in having worked together. In particular, the Co-Founder of FundingPost.com, believes that this physical platform is a great start for all investors to understand the advantages and the weaknesses that require improvement in the long run.
He also said,
“We believe that it is important to reach investors in every medium possible – both online and offline… We make introductions from investors to entrepreneurs every day!”