Ledger Nano X Bluetooth Crypto Hardware Wallet is No Longer in Pre-Order Stage, Available Now
After so much waiting, the highly publicized Ledger Nano X wallet is finally out in the market, even as the pre-order period elapsed. Announced through a post, the company expressed its delight in making the product billed as the next generation hardware wallet available for the vast crypto community.
We're extremely excited and proud to announce that the Ledger Nano X has left its pre-order stage!
Read more about it here: https://t.co/mZiDKrAxYg
— Ledger (@Ledger) May 28, 2019
It is a small, handy gadget; almost the same size as a flash drive, but extremely engineered to suit the modern-day needs from a hardware wallet. It is Bluetooth-enabled, highly secure and easy to use and rightly so an enhanced version of its forerunner, Ledger Nano S. And as per tech pundits, this wallet is the best for safeguarding private keys.
Features Of This Next Generation Hardware Wallet – Ledger Nano X
- Bluetooth-Enabled: Perhaps the best feature of this wallet, Bluetooth enables one to remotely connect with a smartphone through the Ledger Live companion app and transact “on-the-go.” Further, this feature eliminates the need to use a USB cable or even insert it into a USB port on a PC.
- Super-Secure: One crucial aspect of this hardware wallet is how secure it is. To ensure the hardware wallet isn’t susceptible to any security vulnerabilities, the Bluetooth connection is end-to-end. The private keys also never leave the chip where it’s stored, even as it is encrypted.
- Convenient Controls: The world of today is literally run by mobile apps. And with that in mind, Ledger Live app helps allow one to conveniently control the Ledger Nano X wallet and subsequently manage cryptocurrency portfolios remotely. Having installed the app on the phone and synced in with the Ledger device, everything else between the two will be happening in real-time.
- Cutting-Edge Security: This hardware wallet is built to withstand the tough rigors presented by malicious hackers out there. The wallet’s hardware architecture features a chip that’s similar to one of passports and credit cards. One particular aspect about it is the CC EALA5+ Secure Element certification that, alongside the proprietary BOLOS operating system, guarantees the safety of your private keys.
- More Storage Space: The new Ledger Nano X hardware wallet comes with a space that could comfortably accommodate a whopping 100 applications. For those whose digital assets extend beyond the ordinary types; BTC, ETH, BCH, XRP, LTC and the likes, are safe to install as many apps as they could.
- Longer Lasting Battery: The battery of this wallet can last for several hours in constant use and months when it’s left idle.
With all these and other features, Ledger Nano X is poised to be the perfect next-generation hardware wallet. And the fact that it’s already available for purchase means one can now place an order and expect it to be shipped straight without hesitation.