Lex Exchange: Advanced Charting Buy & Sell Cryptocurrency?
What’s currently happening in the world of cryptocurrencies is a testament to the fact that blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies are unstoppable. With ICOs, exchanges, digital wallets and other cryptocurrencies springing up daily, it is only a matter of “when” every business adopts these virtual currencies at the expense of fiat currencies.
As it stands, there are over 1000 cryptocurrencies, thousands of genuine ICOs, countless digital wallets and many fast-rising exchange platforms.
How Do You Choose an Exchange to Buy or Sell Cryptocurrencies?
Given the huge number of approved platforms where official buying and selling of various cryptocurrencies takes places, it is practically becoming harder to keep track of them. But regardless of that, an exchange only becomes important if it is innovative, cost-effective and highly secure offers higher liquidity.
Introducing Lex Exchange – an Australian-Based Cryptocurrency Exchange
This burgeoning exchange is specifically designed to offer cheaper, innovative and highly secure crypto exchange services to the rapidly growing crypto enthusiasts in the Aussie market. As their website states, they profoundly believe in dealing with valuable products, including those that are under “legal and regulatory watchdogs.”
Though Lex Exchange will be wading in an already flooded market, this exchange will bank on its team with impressive professional backgrounds. According to the “About Us,” the development team consists of individuals draw from those who took part in designing:
- The Australian Banking network
- The licensed Foreign Exchange (FX) managed discretionary services.
- FX commercial hedging products
- Institutional Money Lending Services
What Makes it Among the Best Exchanges?
- Advanced Charting – to track past prices and deviations and perform technical analysis, this exchange leverages cloud-based advanced charting system.
- Deep Liquidity – with access to perhaps the most liquid cryptocurrency exchanges in the world, Lex Exchange is thus a place with competitive prices and efficient executions.
- Has the Most Liquid Cryptocurrencies – it promises to research and offer the most on-demand cryptocurrencies for the benefit of the investor.
- Simple, Intuitive Design – it claims that the design palette is designed with pleasant user experience in mind. With that, Lex Exchange promises commanding execution abilities.
- Also supports the five main cryptocurrencies by market capitalization.
Other notable features about this fully equipped professional trading platform include the smooth, easy interface. The best thing about is the platform that suits newbies and pros alike. Basically, you will have full visibility of the booking platform, view the diverse sets of order types and choose which ones to trade.
Creating Trader Account
After signing up and subsequently logging in, you will have to deposit funds, either as Crypto or Fiat, which in this platform is Australian dollar. Supported types of cryptocurrencies include:
Lex Exchange Verdict
Lex Exchange can’t be classified as the prominent exchange, and that’s mainly because of its limited features. Basically, it supports the cryptocurrencies mentioned above only. Also, it doesn’t have the sophisticated market analysis tools other superior exchanges have. However, you can give it a short and perhaps tell us about its validity and the whole experience.