LexICO Token Sale Software by LEXIT Blockchain Project Announces Launch
LEXIT Has Announced the Launch of Token Sale Software Solution LexICO
Powered by blockchain, LEXIT, a distributed M&A and IP marketplace, has announced the launch of LexICO, a crowdsale solution built to accommodate projects of all sizes. The software solution is aimed at offering project founders a full solution when running their crowdsale, letting them focus on marketing while using a token sale platform that’s secure and seamless.
LexICO can accommodate any type of crowdsale because it can be customized to any token purchase limits, KYC requirements, special discounts, and number of tires. Projects can even utilize its features to perform bounty campaigns and airdrops, monitor the performance of their campaign, and export mailing lists.
Tried and Tested
According to the CEO of LEXIT, Amir Kaltak, the LexICO crowdsale solution was implemented by the first client recently, allowing the platform to generate its first revenue. He said that this marks a major milestone, which is rarely reached by many blockchain products during the token sale stage. In his words, the LEXIT CEO said that;
“By selling our own ICO platform we are generating value not only for us, but also for our LEXIT backers, LexICO customers, and the crypto world. This is the kind of positive ripple effect we also want to create with LEXIT by making M&A deals more efficient. The LexICO crowdsale solution was recently implemented by its first client, which allowed LEXIT to generate its first revenue. This is a major milestone, rarely reached by blockchain projects during their ICO stage.”
Benefits of LexICO
LexICO has a number of benefits to both small and big projects looking to conduct token sale. These include:
- ICO campaigns get full control over their funds
- ICO campaigns can be go live within weeks instead of months
- One interface for token sale and managing marketing activities like airdrops and bounty campaigns
- Founders save time and concentrate on developing their project further
- No need to hire experienced developers when launching an ICO
LexICO Platform Features
The LexICO crowdsale platform comes with a number of features. These include:
- Three ICO solution packages that allow users to go for their best fit depending on their current resources
- No success fees if the token sale is successful
- Flexible features that allow users to hide or highlight.
LexICO was developed by a team behind LEXIT. As a standalone solution for projects looking to kick-start their ICO campaign, LEXIT hopes that it will help many businesses launch their crowdsale campaign successfully at a fair price.