LIKER is a blockchain-based platform that combines technology and education. The platform, which is set to hold its ICO in a few days seeks to reward its platform users as they pursue their education. But how will this be done?
According to its founders, access to quality education is often hindered by a number of factors, top among them being wealth or social class. Often, these are factors that are beyond the learner's control or choice. As such, its founders are of the belief that everyone has a right to education, regardless of who they are, or where they come from.
It is a belief that raises an important question: what happens in situations when a learner is willing to learn regardless of where they are from? This is where LIKER comes in. It does this by:
- Creating an ecosystem that will make it possible for the learner to pursue their studies
- Opens an opportunity for any individual that may be interested in learning. This is an equal opportunity for all.
- It rewards all the participants using the blockchain economy.
The LIKER World
It is possible to continue with your education regardless of your wealth, region, or race. This means that anyone can study regardless of where they are, or when they choose to learn. To ensure that everyone is able to study through LIKER, it:
- LIKER is making use of big data in providing the content services
- It has provided all the latest learning contents based on your personal learning needs
- The platform is safe and transparent. All activities are encrypted, which means no one can see what you are reading while on it.
- Pre-sale Start: Oct 20, 2018 (9:00AM GMT)
- Pre-sale End: Nov 19, 2018 (9:00AM GMT)
- Main-sale Start: Nov 20, 2018 (9:00AM GMT) ~
- Pre-sale: 20%
- Main-sale: 10%
- Tokens exchange rate: 1 BTC = 1,200,000 LIKER
- Minimal transaction amount: 0.015 BTC
- Hard Cap: 5,000 BTC