Lina Network: A Blockchain-based Supply Chain Network?
The LINA Network has actively worked behind the scenes to develop and launch an all-inclusive portal that connects all the ecosystems currently owned, operated, and managed by Smart Links Swiss. It is the parent company behind Lina Network and is based in Zurich, Switzerland. It runs all its international operations from its headquarters.
What Makes the Lina Network Special?
Whenever a new network based on the blockchain system is introduced to the populace, it becomes important to ask what makes it special. In simple terms, what makes it different from all the other companies coming up and all based on this ecosystem?
For Lina, the difference is clear for all to see. Its attributes are what makes it special. They are what separate it from all the others. They include:
- Transparency—Users have unrestrained access to the Review and Rating policy in use. They not only get to access it, but users can also verify the results presented on the network.
- Presence of Large Helper Networks—the one thing that has consistently caused many networks to fail is the assumption that they can work alone. Lina Network understands that this is not possible. It, therefore, has networks spread out all over the globe willing to come to its aid, if and when called upon to assist.
- Monetizing Ability—Helpers and Reviewers stand a chance to earn some tokens (LINA) based on their input. The community gets to decide who has made the greatest contribution.
- Hybrid Architecture—LINA has introduced an architecture that has helped bridge the existing gap between blockchain-related transactions and the Ethereum chain.
- Specific Criteria—The Review section has come up with a criterion that is now in use in more than 20 sections. The sections include fields such as medical services and tech products.
LINA—What Is It Made Up of?
As mentioned above, LINA comprises of different categories. Some of the most notable categories are:
- Supply Chain
The supply chain comprises of a network of resources, organizations, information, activities, and people instrumental to the transfer of services and products to the consumers from the suppliers.
Thanks to the internet platform, managers are today able to share information pertaining to manufacturing processes and raw material sources in the event of an issue. LINA seeks to provide a platform that is more transparent and secure.
Details pertaining to each product are available on the nodes in use in the blockchain network. It, therefore, makes it easier for users to determine the origin of each product.
- Review Section
The traditional review section in use today has left open too many gaps that can easily get exploited. Many internet users are today not content with the online reviews they come across when shopping for new products. Simply put, it is no longer impossible to determine whether an online review is true and accurate or not.
LINA Review is a product from the LINA network designed to address these inaccuracies. Companies can use this product to evaluate their services and products. Any person using a product from a listed company can leave behind a review. Evaluations deemed accurate will receive votes from other people using the products in question.