Linux Pay Coin ICO (LNP Token): Decentralized Crypto Exchange App?
Cryptocurrency has been among the buzz making technologies, and it is impressive how this digital currency has been gaining popularity and increasing its earnings at a rate that nobody would have foreseen.
However, this does not mean that there have not been any challenges along the way. There have been many arguments about the secret behind its growth and lots of cryptocurrency projects going astray which are caused by questionable and misleading polices.
To change this in the crypto-coin exchange marketplace, there have to be lots of efforts to make it attractive to the worst critics and understandable to the non-tech international clients. The best way to come up with this solution is by incorporating:
- Integrity in the cryptocurrency industry
- Improve efficiency in the market
- Enhance safety standards
- Aim higher and look for higher wealth possibilities
To achieve this and to help increase the acceptability of the cryptocurrency environment to government and other organizations, there has been an increase in the security and performance of this sector through the integration of MasterNodes as illustrated through Linux Pay.
Linux pay understands the cryptocurrency market comprehensively, and its ways of operations and challenges. The aim was to increase sustainability and growth of the cryptocurrency enterprise globally. Linux pay joins the Blockchain generation, MasterNodes chain generation together with decentralized sustaining organization protocol, to come up with a modern and efficient cryptocurrency platform.
What is The Mission, Vision And Goal Of Linux Pay?
The Linux team aims to increase the level of payment security and payment anonymity. Its vision is to fill the gap between the cryptocurrency market and the consumers. It aims at bringing it into transparency by eliminating any barriers and hindrances to access their digital money. This will help people understand and trust this market which is believed to be the future of money.
Its mission is to see Linux Pay become the leading or primary brand that assists in making forex transactions quick, accessible, and comfortable for every company and individual.
The goal of Linux Pay cryptocurrency is to act as cash trade mechanism for different industries, providing P2P and B2B exchanges between significant fiat currencies and some cryptocurrencies with a dynamic network.
The other goal is to cover an entire freelance industry and maintain the ethical requirements of cryptocurrencies environment, ensuring that all the principles of transaction safety, anonymity and decentralization are observed.
Linux Pay Decentralized Crypto Exchange App Services
Some of the Linux pay services include:
- Payment solutions – Linux Pay coin assures the users a quick, safe, and secured payment transaction
- Digital currency trading conversions – Consumers are now able to dump or load cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum from the Linux Pay platform anywhere, anytime. Also, they can convert to or from fundamental fiat digital currencies (dollars, pounds, Euros)
- Global transfers – Linux Pay enhances decentralization which makes the globe a smaller village since it leverages Blockchain for the supply of global cash transfers which eliminates the stress of charges and sharing of private information.
- Integration of credit score card – This helps in enabling direct integration using various credit card score services providers, and allows customers to access and spend their digital money adequately and with maximum accessibility.
Linux Pay LNP Token ICO Details
Linux Pay presale is divided into 3 rounds:
- Start: May 16, 2018(9:00 AM GMT)
- End: this is when Round 3 is complete
- Acceptable currencies: ETH, BTC, LTC
- Number of LNP for sale: 600,000 LNP (9%)
- LNP exchange rate: 0.3BTC =10,000 LNP
- Minimal transaction amount – There is no minimum amount
Distribution Of Tokens
- ICO Tokens Sales – 50%
- Research & Development – 24%
- Advisory Team – 15%
- Presale Token – 8%
- Bounty Program – 3%
Use Of Proceeds
- Mining facilities – 50%
- Development – 15%
- Administrative – 8%
Linux Pay Project Roadmap
May- June 2018
- Blockchain launch
- Website launch
- Explorer launch
- Draft white paper
- Listingon graviex
- Listing on CB
- Marketing plans
- Start to work on Dex
July – September 2018
- Official whitepaper
- Releasing android wallet
- Listing on more exchanges
- Launching of pow based network
- Testing 2FA and OTP based security
- Vendor research $ addition
- Possible hard fork with new
- Update whitepaper
- Payment system integration