Live Stars LIVE ICO: Decentralized Broadcast Entertainment Platform?
Live Stars LIVE is out to create a digital webcam platform that makes use of Blockchain technology. As with most things applying this technology, the platform has a lot advantages and is ahead of others in the market today.
The main aim of the project is to create a webcam experience that’s fully automated which they believe will solve some of the challenges present in the industry today. Their LIVE token will be sold through a crowd sale from 15th Jan 2018 to February 2018.
Live Star’s Features
There are a number of features that make Livestars stand out from the pack:
- Full automization – Users can make instant purchases and pay out immediately without going through a 3rd party.
- User anonymity – No personal data is stored which is an important aspect for webcam users; anonymity is major plus to any site.
- Secure messaging – Private messages are encrypted therefore communication is only visible between the parties involved. Again this helps with privacy which crucial
- Earnings – There’s awards and an affiliate referral system where users are in a position to earn LIVE tokens.
- No delays – The system is fast since there are no payment processor declines while payment for affiliates and models is not held.
- No limits –There is no minimum withdrawal limit for models and no purchase limit for the users of the platform.
- Compatible applications – The models and the users can interact through built in apps for further convenience.
- Transparency – Being an open source platform, there’s absolute transparency since the platform is in the public domain.
The token sale is scheduled to start on 15th Jan 2018 and end in February 2018. The token is an ERC20 standard and the symbol is LIVE. The cryptocurrencies accepted in this crowdsale is ethereum and bitcoin. The recipient address will be made available once the crowdsale commences. The soft cap of the sale is $500,000 while the hard cap is $5 million. The minimum amount of ETH you can transfer is 0.01 ETH.
Live Stars LIVE ICO Token Sale Details
- Sep 2017 – Pre sale of the LIVE token
- Oct to Jan 2018 – Marketing and preparing for the crowdsale, team expansion and pre-alpha development
- 15th Jan to Feb 2018 – LIVE token sale
- Feb to Mar 2018 – Listing on exchanges, development of the alpha version, wallet development, team expansion, partnerships with various blockchain prjects to help improve functionality of the platform
- Apr 2018 – Acquire the necessary licenses, development of the Beta version, security audit, organizing the marketing department
- Q3 –Q4 2018 – Final release, start of the marketing campaign, organizing the model department, introducing the models and users
Live Stars LIVE ICO Conclusion
Having carried out a pre-sale of the LIVE token in September 2017, the project was able to raise 1043.84 ETH from 674 participants. The organizers believe that this was a success and they believe they will do even better in the crowdsale.
Success of this project will place LIvestars a league above their competitors especially due to the decentralized nature of their webcam services, which reduces fees for users and increases earnings for models.