Lympo is a blockchain based company that seeks to decentralize the fitness and mindfulness industry.
When Does It Start?
Pre ICO sale starts on December 14th , 2017. The complete Lympo market place will be up and running in 2020.
What’s Lympo’s Vision?
The Lympo team is guided by the following objectives:
Through the Lympo decentralized system, individuals get monetarily rewarded for exercise, unlike the current system where only the fitness company benefits.
Sharing Fitness Benefits with Life Insurers
Lympo aims to enable health insurance companies reward individuals who live healthy lives.
Easy Payment for Lifestyle Services
Lympo aims to allow people pay for fitness products using the LYM tokens.
Lympo aims to control the number of people who can access your fitness data online. Anyone wishing to access such data would have to pay you for it.
Allow for Data Sharing
Lympo aims to allow the individual to collect their fitness data then sell it to research companies.
How Does Lympo Work?
Lympo’s working mechanism can be broken down as below:
- A fitness instructor comes up with a program that is tailored to the user’s needs.
- The user signs up and accepts the program.
- The Lympo network links the two using the blockchain generated Lympo coin.
- The user’s data is sent to the Lympo portal through the Lympo wallet.
- If the user meets the set fitness goals, they are rewarded with Lympo coins.
Should You Invest in the Lympo Coin?
Lympo coin offers a great opportunity for a person looking to make money, while at the same time keeping fit. Some of the reasons why you should invest in Lympo are:
Exponential Growth of the Health and Fitness Industry
The health and fitness industry has been growing tremendously in the last few years, with the market expected to be worth $233 billion by the year 2020. This guarantees you that an investment in Lympo will give you a good return in the future.
You Get Paid for Exercise
Lympo uses blockchain technology to allow you earn by selling your data to your health and fitness research companies.
How Are Lympo Tokens Distributed?
Lympo has 1 billion tokens on offer. 150 million of them are being issued pre-sale. The tokens will have discounts as below:
- The first 30 million Lympo tokens will attract a 20% discount.
- The next bunch of 20 million Lympo will attract a 10% discount.
- Next will be a bunch of 10 million Lympo that will be offered at a 5% discount.
- Any unsold tokens at the end of the ICO will be destroyed.
Who are Brains Behind Lympo?
The Lympo team is made up of 8 entrepreneurs all with diverse skills ranging from sports, politics to marketing and advertising. Ada Jonuse and Laurynas Gumbis are the founders, and they both have experience in sports entrepreneurship. The team is advised by some of the best brains in politics, software engineering and sports.
Learn More About Lympo
You can learn more about Lympo by subscribing for email updates.