The mainframe platform is a communication platform that has the best features of today networking protocols and applications while maintaining user sovereignty and security.
The platform has different protocols and transport layers that have been incentivized by token economies and software development kits which allow for easy integration with different languages, devices, oracles, smart contracts, and operating systems. This allows for better token exchange and interoperability with other blockchain technologies.
Current Scenario Of The Internet
The internet has allowed for increased creativity and innovation, and all manner of devices are now connected thanks to the internet. However, there are third parties who can access users’ information as they act as mediators.
Sometimes, these third parties do not have the best interests of the users at heart. Government surveillance and malicious agents are part of these third parties. This poses a threat to the privacy rights and individuals working with valuable information. The Mainframe platform is a new platform that seeks to solve this problem by providing:
- Data privacy-end to end group encryption
- Surveillance resistance achieved by the hiding of node relationships
- Censorship resistance achieved by prevention of communications jamming due to hiding of the node relationships
The communications structure of Mainframe is unhosted and decentralized. The use of tokens incentivizes the performance of the network through:
- Incentivized routing of packets
- Incentivized storage of packets that can allow for later retrieval
- Incentivized file storage
- Incentivized data services
How Mainframe Network Works
The mainframe platform has a Kademlia-based peer-to-peer network that propagates and execute the transaction based on blockchain technology. The network layer abstracts away the geographically traceable internet transport layer and randomly assigns addresses to every node or peer. Blockchain tokens are used to exchange monetary value between the nodes. For secure communication, other protocols can be seen above the transport layer.
Each of the mainframe nodes has p2p interfaces that allow the application layer to enable blockchain transactions, storage of files, packet routing, the holding of packets and data services. Each of the p2p services is provided by peers that operate in incentivized cooperation with each other and does not rely on any managed infrastructure.
The network has an inbuilt workplace-messaging tool called Onyx. This tool is bulletproof to outside malicious threats and has a smooth interface. The tool is an upgrade from the current downtime, centralized architecture and security vulnerabilities that are characteristic of the current messaging tools. Onyx uses include:
- Tool for internal communication among staff members of firms dealing with high liability and sensitive data
- Tool for gathering anonymous data for research and polling
- For internet of things (IoT) applications to prevent information leakage
- For Bot communication to pass information to users from different sources.
About the Mainframe Network MFT ICO
The mainframe tokens will be used in the mainframe network to:
- Allow for the efficient and timely relay of packets between the peers
- Incentivize the delivery of packets from the sender to the receiver
- Allow for decentralized file storage
- They allow for the decentralized data service
- As a means of exchange in the platform where they can be used to buy digital goods and serviced