What Is Mammoth Blockchain?
Mammoth Blockchain is an upcoming innovative payment network that intends to offer a new kind of banking service for the users. The platform will use blockchain technology to create a peer-to-peer technology to manage transactions and provide for a decentralized bank ecosystem. Users will use the Mammoth token as a common currency within the network.
An ecosystem capable of meeting the criteria for an alternative to the traditional banking. The alternative financial services will use the Mammoth token as the local currency.
Mammoth Money Service
Mammoth's revolutionary approach to personal finance will allow users to spend, save and share money in any currency form. The services will go into use within the community of users who want to share their moments while still be able to reach their personalized financial goals.
Mammoth Blockchain MMT Token ICO Details
- PRE- SALE – 1 JUN 2018 – 15 JUN 2018 (1.0 ETH = 50000.0 MMT)
- PUBLIC SALE – 18 JUN 2018 – 29 JUN 2018 (1.0 ETH = 30000.0 MMT)
Parameters Of The ICO
- Ticker Symbol: MMT
- Platform- Ethereum (ERC20)
- Accepts: ETH
- Soft Cap: 4,000 ETH
- Hard Cap: 14,000 ETH
- Total supply- 1,000,000,000 MMT
- Public Token sale- 55%
- Mammoth PAY reserve- 20%
- Founders and Team- 15%
- Bounty program- 10%
Using Mammoth Blockchain Crypto Payment Network
Mammoth PAY vision is to create a globally accessible alternative to traditional banking, allowing you to store your money safely, access it instantly and transact with it anywhere, in any currency including crypto by using the MMT token, right from your smartphone
For users of the MMT wallet to negotiate in real-time, the Mammoth solution will be integrated into the digital multi-currency portfolio. This functionality can only be accessed with an MMT token.
The MMT token will be used to pay for the operating cost of setting up the Data channel. Because MMT tokens can change in value, the price per transaction is calculated similarly to how gas prices are on Ethereum. Data channels are a technique for making off-chain transactions with the same security guarantees as an on chain operation. Data channels allow Mammoth to conduct blockchain interactions as if they were being undertaken on-chain but require only that two or more users exchange information with each other
Mammoth Blockchain Benefits
Our traditional banking sector face a lot of challenges due to centralized institutions. However, Mammoth’s concept could become a potential financial disruptor in the following ways:
- Fraud control- Mammoth offers an unprecedented level of security thanks to blockchain technology. Users won't need to worry about potential chargeback, unwarranted charges or manipulation
- Accessibility- Mammoth will allow banks, businesses, and individuals to securely send and receive their payments at anytime and anywhere.
- Less costly- A Mammoth transaction will be cheaper than alternative financial services, cutting out high transaction fees
- Use of Multi-signature accounts- multiple signatures will facilitate operations in a secure and verifiable manner
- Transparency- All Mammoth token transactions are open to public scrutiny while the identity of the people remains private by default
Mammoth Blockchain Conclusion
There is no denying that Mammoth Blockchain's concept is what our financial sector needs. However, blockchain technology is still facing significant hurdles in its adoption for our finances. Therefore, projects such as Mammoth will have a lot to overcome before they can successfully become significant payment methods.