Market Miner: Smart Cryptocurrency Trading Bot Algorithm?
Market Miners is a new cryptocurrency trading robot. You can open a demo account on the company website at marketminer.io. The smart cryptocurrency robot was designed to use the most recent and effective algorithms to provide users with an edge over the competition. The claim is that the robot is more effective than 99% of other conventional traders on the market.
How Does Market Miner Work?
The first step to use the platform is to open a free account, at which time you’ll be given a broker who you are compatible with for the execution of fast speed trades. Once you’ve been assigned a broker, you can then deposit money into your account with the minimum amount being 0.065 BTC. The next step is to start Market Miner, adjust all the needed settings, enter the trade amount and follow the risk management strategy and you’ll soon start benefitting from maximum profits made straight into your broker account.
When you use Market Miner, you can keep your money safe because they are protected and held in the miners trading platform. They can be easily withdrawn when you request it. The platform offers fast trade execution, where the trades are placed on the quickest route trading platform available – thereby giving their software the angle needed when watching out for pump and dump scams.
The trading on the platform is diversified and works in a specialized way to help you find the best trades that will be most profitable out of eight different cryptocurrencies. The platform is set to help you easily create a diversified portfolio regardless of your current position in crypto trading.
With lifetime of updates, you can stay ahead of the pack with the help of the consistently updated platform that Market Miner operates on.
- Bitcoin, the first successful P2P payment system and virtual currency, free from any centralized financial institution.
- Ethereum, the intelligent investment cryptocurrency with smart contracts, apps and no possibility of interference, running on a decentralized network.
- Litecoin, the P2P online currency that gives users instant transactions with no fees, to anywhere around the world.
- Dash, the cryptocurrency that is designed to be the most user friendly.
- Ethereum Classic, a hard fork of the original Ethereum.
- Ripple, the cryptocurrency of financial institutions that was also designed for payment providers, digital asset exchanges and corporations who needed a safe way to send money.
- Monero, the open-sourced cryptocurrency hard forked off Bytecoin in 2014 and offers 100% anonymity.
- Augur, the decentralized prediction market. And a platform developed for accurate forecasting.
The platform also has technical indicators that operate fully automated, so your trades are completed with exact timing, while at the same time dissolving any false signals associated with technical analysis. These include a SMA indicator, as well as one for EMA, WMA, and BB. And with the platform, you can trade smart on any device you have, that’s said to be how simple it is.
Who Is Behind Market Miner?
There is no disclosure of the team, a bad sign and red flag that immediately makes me say no to the platform. And they are said to be located in New Zealand, which along with London, Switzerland and the Netherlands, seems to be one of the focus points that fraudulent ICOs use as a base headquarters when putting a location.
Market Miner In Conclusion
Although the platform isn’t an ICO, they still want to hold your money. And without any proof of a business, or a team behind the scenes, they are putting off an untrustworthy aura. Stay away from Market Miner until they make it clear who is running the show and how they’re making their investments work.