As many of us already know, the American health system is the most expensive one amongst the top 10 developed nations of this world . It is ridden with a lot of loopholes, and has been shown to be quite ineffective in the way it delivers medical treatment to its users.
Also, according to studies released by the WHO, it can be seen that that the average life expectancy of people within the United States is reducing even after more Americans have health insurance than ever before.
When looked at objectively, we can see that the current governance model being used by the US regime is infested with gray areas that can foster corruption. Not only that, but the inefficient mechanisms used to deliver treatment have created a market that is quite bad when it comes to the “utilization of resources such as doctors, medication, and patient data”.
About the Med Layer Service
Med Layer has been described online as being an “intelligent crypto based medical system” that is designed to help optimize/ streamline the way health services are provided to customers. It makes use of a statistical engine via which the user/ patient shares their data, and then timely receives a detailed diagnosis for their condition. Some of the other key aspects of Med Layer include:
(i) Automated Services:
All of the prognosis done by the system is conducted via the use of an “automated health tool” that makes use of advanced computational algorithms.
(ii) Medical Knowledge Expansion:
Though the use of Med Layer, patients, doctors are able to effectively bridge knowledge and communication gaps (thereby allowing for better treatment).
One of the core aspects of Med Layer is its use of a “layered security protocol” system that allows for full customer privacy.
Why Choose Med Layer?
Med Layer makes use of the “lightning network” which allows it to process a series of transactions that can ”happen outside of the network while keeping the root of the tree stored securely within the network’s blockchain”. As a result of this, not only will Med Layer be able to process a large number of transactions, but also complete each transfer at speeds that are much faster than the those being offered by the BTC and ETH blockchains.
Med Layer MLT Token Details
As per the official company whitepaper, the company aims to raise a maximum of $100 million in Med Layer MLT (native token) coins. However, this number is subject to change, depending upon the exchange value of BTC. The crowdsale period is currently underway, and is expected to end on the 18th of February, 2018.
It is so important to note that the distribution of native currency will be done via the use of 2 separate coin pools.
- Company pool – 1 million MLT
- Public pool – 100+ million MLT
Allocation of Med Layer MLT Funds
- A large 58% of the entire raised money will be used to support the “continued development and refinement of Med Layer technology”. This will include the optimization of the payment platform, wallet services etc.
- 13% of the funds will be used to pay for work done by third-party engineers and developers. Not only that, this money will also be used for improving existing public relations, and for the creation of an affiliate program.
- Nearly 12% of the entire budget will be used for “marketing and advertising purposes”. This will be done in order to increase awareness of the Med Layer platform amongst global audiences, health care providers and insurance companies.
- Around 10% of the entire raised revenue will be used towards the payment of admin costs. This includes legal, accounting and other professional services fees. In addition to this, some of this money will also go towards bolstering the physical infrastructure of the platform, as well as to pay for security costs.
- The remaining 7% of the budget will be used to create a contingency fund that will be used to cover for any unforeseen costs.
For any further details regarding this platform, users can get in touch with company officials via email, phone or through one of their social media outlets.