Meet Stankevicius MGM: Entrepreneur Magazine’s Largest ICO Publisher

ICOs have many different methods that they can utilize to present their currency, but one of the most effective is through magazines. Magazines are a great source because everyone reads them, they have worldwide appeal, the right magazines are read by investors, and a reputable magazine lends credibility to the currency as well.

One particular magazine recognizes the appeal of the medium as an advertising platform and its audience base is just what ICOs need to get their name out there and to gather investors as well. The magazine – Entrepreneur Magazine, has a reader base comprised of entrepreneurs, investors, career-builders, and innovative business men and women. As a result, it may be the best source for ICOs to truly get their name out there.

Interestingly enough, one has to wonder how one chooses the ICOs that appear in such a magazine, and others. Those who are looking for a coveted spot in Entrepreneur will need to get through Stankevicius’s tough vetting process. The company, formally known as Stankevicius MGM, is an ICO management consulting firm that focuses on crypto capital investments and PR.

Now that it is clear how ICOs get into magazines, one must also wonder about the vetting process as well. It seems that about 70 percent of ICOs pay Stankevicius MGM to recommend that they should be featured in the magazine. As for the other 30 percent, the company is usually successful at pitching their ICO as one that is bound to be successful. These two methods show that the ICO featured may not always be the best one to invest in – but rather, that it simply has the capital available to invest in advertising. As a result, those who are interested in finding a legitimate ICO may want to look beyond the pages of a well-known magazine.

Oddly enough, despite the firm’s mechanisms for vetting magazines – which isn’t very impressive – they company does note that it is important to avoid scam ICOs. Scam ICOs could certainly spend money to advertise. However, the counter argument is that such ICOs do not have the funds to do so. As a result, the ICOs that one sees featured in Entrepreneur Magazine are likely legitimate and truly have something to offer individuals who are looking for the right platform to invest in.

At the end of the day, the best thing to do is to view the ICOs that such platforms recommend and to do independent research as well. Those who perform independent research are able to adequately assess their options for the best results and investment opportunities. The platform features new ICOs with every edition and ones that have a positive chance of being successful. With the right assessment qualities, users are bound to find the right opportunities for their investment needs.

Get Daily Headlines

Enter Best Email to Get Trending Crypto News & Bitcoin Market Updates

What to Know More?

Join Our Telegram Group to Receive Live Updates on The Latest Blockchain & Crypto News From Your Favorite Projects

Join Our Telegram

Stay Up to Date!

Join us on Twitter to Get The Latest Trading Signals, Blockchain News, and Daily Communication with Crypto Users!

Join Our Twitter

Add comment

E-mail is already registered on the site. Please use the Login form or enter another.

You entered an incorrect username or password

Sorry, you must be logged in to post a comment.
Bitcoin Exchange Guide