Membrana: Trusted Crypto Asset Management for Investors?
Membrana is a digital assets management platform that aims to unite investors and traders for the purpose of concluding mutually beneficial and secure contracts. It is trust management of crypto assets between the two parties.
Membrana facilitates a direct link connection between a trader and a participator. It ensures that their relations are prоfіtable and secured on both ends. A participator’s funds remain in their exchange wallet.
The trust management is retrieved and executed with the provision of an API key. Each transaction goes through smart contracts, thereby eliminating middlemen, counterparty risks, and makes the agreement mandatory.
Some of the benefits
- Membrana is considered a safe platform for digital assets. It works as trust without risks for all contractors. It also guarantees security for traders and participators through a decentralized distributed network technology and a unique platform algorithm. All the features of a deal are written in a smart contract which operates automatically.
- Membrana provides the traders and investors within the platform with the liberty to select their preferred partners from anywhere in the world. The participator can do so without restrictions as with the centralized systems.
- Membrana is considered a new business opportunity in that, anyone, irrespective of their social standing or seed investment, can participate in raising funds for management.
The Membrana Token
The Membrana digital asset platform has its own Ethereum token (MBR). Currently, a 35% bonus token presale is ongoing.
Also, for those participating in the Global Traders Competitions, the Membrana team will airdrop 3% of all tokens. Every participant will get a share of 40,000,000 tokens which will be based on the sum of Tournament Points.
User Registration and Access
Joining and using Membrana is absolutely free. However, the only fee that will be required is the commission for closing the smart contract for trust management. The commission fee is 0.5% of the contract amount and it’s paid by participator when signing a deal.
In order to use the service, one must log in. Although the platform lacks its own registration system, users can log in using the Ethereum wallet signature. On a PC, one can do so via Metamask or on a mobile phone through Cipher, Toshi.
Each Membrana user has free access to the main system functions. These functions include:
- Trading via a single terminal on any exchange
- Selecting a suitable or preferred trader or investor
- The concluding of a contract between trader and investor
- Contract support till its expiry
Other additional functions are only limited to users that have an equivalent number of tokens in their wallets.
No minimum amount of entry is required for any user. The contract amount is set by traders according to their trust management limitations.
Currently, although the Membrana's smart contract has successfully passed a security audit no participator or trader funds are stored in wallets. This means that it is important to protect your Ethereum wallet, which is involved in a smart contract, as it cannot be replaced.