Mevu is a platform that allows people to bet on anything at any time with anyone. This peer to peer network is decentralized allowing for social betting. Basically, you can bet on anything from a game of golf to who will be the first to lose a couple of pounds.
The interesting thing is that you don’t have to bet with your friends only; it’s possible to make new betting buddies on the MEVU network. The MEVU platform is aiming at bringing back betting back to the people.
MEvU MVU Rationale
Starting a sports book requires a lot of operational and upfront costs. Usually these high costs are passed down to clients who are often forced to interact with 3rd party institutions. In such situations there’s usually wait times for one to access their earnings. Regulatory frameworks and security vulnerabilities often pose the risk of losing funds.
The MEVU platform uses smart contracts powered by the Ethereum blockchain which gives a chance to players to transparently view their funds. This ensures that bets placed can be executed quickly an seamlessly without any threat to security. MEVU provides a fun-filled betting platform where players can enjoy without the need of a bookie. Players can indeed choose their own odds and bet on anything they may so wish. This comes at an incredibly low fee of 2%.
MEVU will be having their initial token offering starting on 22nd January 2018. The following are the ICO details:
- Symbol – MVU
- Blockchain – Ethereum
- Standard – ERC 20
- Name – MEVU token
- Pre-sale – 22nd Jan 2018 to 14th Mar 2018, 20,000,000 tokens
- Public sale – 11 Jun 2018 to 16th Jul 2018, 70,000,000
- October 2017 – Presentation of whitepaper and announcement of official sponsor
- December 2017 – Announcement of ITO
- February 2018 –Invite only beta for the Superbowl
- June 2018 – Open beta for the FIFA World Cup
- September 2018 – Final launch
- December 2018 – Casino fair games
- February 2019 – Chat addon, rematch features
Benefits of Using the MEvU MVU Token
- The platform uses the Ethehreum blockchain that utilises smart contracts which allows for transparency and increased security.
- The elimination of bookies and 3rd party institutions accelerates the rate at which players receive their funds. The automatic pay out system ensures that bets are paid out at an incredibly low fee.
- The token is set to receive accelerated growth. Though not guaranteed, the team intends to have it listed on credible exchanges after the public sale to offer an opportunity to trade it. Doing so will also increase its demand.
- The MEVU platform also eliminates 3rd party gouging which makes betting a fun-filled affair without much complications or limitations.
- Through the token there’s minimized regulatory interference which often brings about a lag in betting activities. Since the platform is decentralized, players can place their bets at any given time from wherever they are.
- Competition is foster due to the global leader boards. Placing bets on this platform can be done from any part of the globe which helps bring in a competitive spirit.