Migranet: Artificial Intelligence Blockchain Migration Platform?
Migranet is the world’s first AI blockchain migration platform that aims to fix the challenges of migration. The developers of the platform believe that everyone has a birthright to choose which part of the world to call home while enjoying full freedom, safety, and dignity.
However, every year millions of immigrants and refugees surrender their shot at a better life due to red tape, unfair fees, as well as fraudulent practices. This is where Migranet comes into play, embracing the following pillars:
- Free assessment: users get professional opinion the platform’s legal experts at zero cost
- Highly secure: All migration agents, documents and biometric IDs are verified and secured on the blockchain
- 90% less fees: Migranet charges only $500 for permanent residence, $150 for temporary residence, and NGO-friendly pricing for refugees
As if finding the right place to settle wasn’t hard enough, migrants routinely deal with scams, red tape, and financial hurdles to meet their objectives. Choosing the right country is often a problem, as migrants struggle to find the best fit their education, skills, preferences, family, and needs.
Additionally, it’s often hard to get trusted practitioners, leaving migrants in the hands of scammers, unprofessional lawyers, and unreliable agents. To compound everything, the required fees are prohibitive and often channeled through unreliable payment systems.
Honest migration experts charge thousands and backlogged systems often lead to repeated fees. High exchange rates, unavailable credit cards, delays in fund transfer, as well as high banking rates are some of the snags migrants encounter in their quest to move.
Migranet aims to provide users with transparency, accuracy, and accountability at a fraction of the traditional cost. The platform will use AI assessment whereby algorithms will verify credentials, rank, and recommend host countries for immigration. Using blockchain, the platform has built-in smart contracts to provide protection to migrants from fraud, malpractice, as well as misrepresentation.
To ensure the safety of the refugees and to keep their original identity private, the assigned biometric ID will not include their legal name, date of birth, and the country of origin—only the encrypted hash.
Importantly, Migranet uses cryptographic utility token—MIG Token, which is used to pay for services on the Migranet platform.
How Migranet Works
Migranet platform is available for migrants, students, and NGOs that service refugees. Getting started on the platform is easy, as follows:
- Enroll: Applicants enter their information including professional history, country of origin, spoken languages, education, and others.
- Select: AI algorithms present the most viable options for potential available for potential migration according to the intention of the migrant whether it’s education, work, travel, or permanent residency. Migrants can also select their destination country manually if they qualify.
- Apply: Once a migrant selects a country of choice, the next step is to apply for the desired status. The fee is transferred from the MIG Wallet. The platform processes the application and works with the appropriate parties in the destination country to complete the application process.
Trust Wallet—Everything you Need to Know Under One Roof
The MIG wallet comes with the following features:
- Secure: your private key is only stored locally and protected with many layers of security.
- ERC20 Compatible: Full support for any ERC20 and ERC223 tokens on Ethereum network
- Multicurrency: it supports leading crypto protocols and cryptocurrencies such as ETH, ETC, POA, GO, VET, and others
- Anonymous: it will never access any of personal information and Trust always keeps your data private and secure.
- Decentralized Exchange: Trust Wallet will work seamlessly with Binance DEX, allowing users to make instant trades on the decentralized exchange.
- DApps and Web 3: It comes with Web3 browser that allows you to interact with decentralized applications (DApp) directly from the app
Start: March 01, 2019
End: August 15, 2019
Hard cap: $75M
Sift cap: $20M
Token Price: 1MIG=$0.020 USD
Project Protocol: ERC20