As the crypto rage continues to soar and bloom, there are currently many issues of security that are now being brought into focus within the world of blockchain innovation. MinerLock, as the name suggests, is a “cryptocurrency locker” that has been designed to protect all of our downloads, files, links, products, apps, from third party hackers or miscreants.
What Is MinerLock?
As per the website, MinerLock makes use of an incentive model wherein as soon as a customer receives a certain amount of BTC, he/she is given bonuses (which can later be redeemed for gifts). In terms of the currencies that are currently supported by MinerLock, we can see the platform is fully compatible with Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Monero, Dash, and DogeCoin .
Other MinerLock Key Features
Via the use of the company’s “Bitcoin Locker”, users are able to not only sell their content online, but also monetize their data (allowing them to obtain an additional income stream).
MinerLock makes use of a PPS (Pay Per Sale) financial model that allows sellers to monetize all of their content via the use of cryptocurrencies (such as Bitcoin).
All of our earnings are displayed clearly within our profile. Cashouts are easy perform, and are completed within a matter of minutes (with the simple click of a button).
How Minerlock Secure Cryptocurrency Locker For Files & Links Works
- The seller starts off by uploading his/her digital product onto the the platform and then setting a price for their content (along with the payment preferences).
- Following this, a link to the product will be generated which can then be shared with potential investors, buyers, downloaders.
- Incase a deal is to be struck, the buyer has to send the required sum of money to the sellers unique wallet address. Once the payment is confirmed, the buyer is given streamlined access to the desired content.
- Once a transaction is completed, all of the monetary exchanges are immediately reflected within one’s profile.
- As mentioned previously, the buyer visits a protected link that is shared by the seller, and then decides whether he wants to go ahead with the payment.
- All of the payments are made to a unique wallet address.
- Once a particular transaction has gone through, the buyer has 12 hours of access to the content. The access will only be given to the particular IP address from which the payment was made.
- Once the 12 hour time period elapses, access is stopped and the sellers account is “automatically credited with the full amount of cryptocurrency (minus tx fees)”.
Information To Bear In Mind
- Payment Channels: Each transaction is done via the use of a unique wallet address. This is done in order to identify each individual “payment transaction”, so that in case someone tries to scam a seller, he/she can be immediately identified.
- Privacy: though the use of a “unique wallet address” for each transaction, the privacy of the involved parties can be maintained at all times.
- Security: though the use of MinerLock, users can be sure that their activity cannot be tracked by anyone (at any given time).
How Do I Get On Board With MinerLock?
This service is absolutely free of cost, and can be availed of by simply visiting the official company website. There is a registration process that needs to be completed before we can make use of this platform. The process is quite straightforward, and can be completed quickly. For any additional details, queries, users can drop in their message on the “contact us” page of the official company website.
Lastly, as per the website, the folks over at MinerLock cannot help customers with:
- Problems/ issues related to refunds (once the BTC has been transferred there is nothing much that can be done).
- Issues related to downloads.