Mining Rig Rentals – Lease Working Cryptocurrency Equipment?
MiningRigRentals.com promises to be the faster and smarter way to rent or lease mining rigs. Find out how the site works today in our review.
What is MiningRigRentals.com?
Mining Rig Rentals, or MRR, lets you lease or rent cryptocurrency mining rigs. The site is catered towards beginners who want to try cryptocurrency mining – as well as veterans who want to increase their hash in preparation for a coin launch. The website promises to be a one stop shop for all your cryptocurrency mining needs.
In addition to offering mining rigs, the company offers its own mining pool. The pool currently supports SHA256, X11, and Scrypt.
Meanwhile, people who own miners can list their rig for lease on MRR. You can make money from your unused or under-used mining rigs.
How Does Mining Rig Rentals Work?
Renting or leasing a rig with MiningRigRentals is straightforward. You sign up for the website, then fund your account with Bitcoin or Litecoin. Then, choose the rig you want to rent.
You can make rental choices based on the “actual” hash rate. MiningRigRentals has a system that tracks the complete hash rate history of all mining rigs. You can view this history in simple graphs.
Meanwhile, live hashrate graphs are available when you’re viewing an individual rig. You can also view an aggregate of all your rented rigs from your rental control panel.
Once you’ve rented or leased a mining rig, you don’t actually get that rig at your home address. Instead, the rig is kept at the rig owner’s location – wherever that may be. You “effectively” own the rig for that period of time, and can use it however you like. However, the rig won’t be delivered to your address.
Mining Rig Rentals Features
What makes Mining Rig Rentals different from other mining providers? Here are some of the key features and distinctions:
- Make rental choices based on the actual hash rate, tracked over time for the complete history of a rig
- View your entire set of rental rigs, including their hash performance, at a glance
- Backup pools; if you’ve ever participated in a coin launch, only to find your first pool choice isnt’ up and running, then the Mining Rig Rentals system lets you set up to 5 pools in a fail over
- Multiple choices, and Mining Rig Rentals is committed to releasing rental channels “for any and all active algorithms”
- Extensive support staff, including an active network of developers and a robust support ticket system
- Backend proxy system coded 100% in fast C++ for fast reaction times and 99.9% uptime
- Refunds are precisely calculated to return what you are owed in accepted shares versus what was advertised
- Rentals are reviewed for low performance to ensure customers are getting the exact hashrate they’re paying for
Benefits for Rig Owners
Rig owners can list their rigs for lease on Mining Rig Rentals. Why would they do that? Here are some of the advertised benefits according to the platform:
- Avoid messing around with different pools and use the MRR pool; it’s easy to join, and you just click the button to add the MRR pool to your config automatically, then connect your miner to the rig to begin earning profits
- Listing your rig allows renters to choose to lease your rig at the prices you want; rig owners can maximize profit for little risk
- You mine directly to your configured pool when your rig isn’t rented
- You receive any rental proceeds 12 hours after the rental ends; you don’t need to wait days for the pool to pay you when you can get paid within half a day
- Easy withdrawals; you can enable automatic withdrawals, in which case funds are sent to your BTC or LTC address anytime your account reaches a certain balance
- Website pool manager that allows you to change what pool your miner is connected to from the MRR website (5 pools can be configured with a fail over)
- Hash rate graphs that give you an up-to-the-minute moving average
- No fee for using the MRR website or service
- Robust accounting system where you can see all of your history and how much money you made
Who’s Behind Mining Rig Rentals?
The MiningRigRentals.com domain was registered in February 2014. The site appears to have been active since April 2014. They describe themselves as “the eHarmony of the mining community” and list their address as New York City on their Twitter page. Aside from that, however, we can’t find much public information about who’s running the company.
Nevertheless, Mining Rig Rentals has been active and available online for 3.5 years at this point, and they appear to be a legitimate, trusted service based on what we can find online.
Mining Rig Rentals Conclusion
Mining Rig Rentals is a web pool manager that makes it easy to rent or lease mining rigs. Rig owners can generate profits from their unused or under-used rigs, while anyone can rent or lease a rig to access more hash power. It’s all available through a convenient online interface. Basically, the goal of Mining Rig Rentals is to connect rig owners with rig renters. That’s why they call themselves the “eHarmony of the mining community.”
To learn more about Mining Rig Rentals, or to list your rig today, visit MiningRigRentals.com.
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_btn title=”Most Popular Cryptocurrency Expert Reveals All” color=”juicy-pink” size=”lg” align=”center” i_icon_fontawesome=”fa fa-btc” button_block=”true” add_icon=”true” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fbitcoinexchangeguide.com%2Fbest-crypto-trading-tips|title:Most%20Popular%20Cryptocurrency%20Expert%20Reveals%20All||”][/vc_column][/vc_row]