Moneo Freelance Blockchain Talent – Verified Freelance Experts?
What is Moneo Freelance Blockchain Talent?
Moneo Freelance Blockchain Talent is a newly developed platform where people can quickly find and hire blockchain freelancers. They can hand pick the ideal freelancer for their needs and large projects or onetime consulting jobs. You can both post jobs for freelancers to search through and you can also browse through freelancers as well.
How Does Moneo Freelance Blockchain Talent Work?
The company is designed to help companies and individuals find the ideal blockchain freelancers for their needs. They use careful screening to ensure that the blockchain freelancers and the companies looking for them are completely protected. They guarantee the following when using the Moneo Freelance Blockchain Talent:
- Excellent Quality – You can easily find and hire experts in the filed of blockchains as freelancers who must meet the requirements and strict standards set by Moneo.
- Blockchain Masters – For those who are blockchain masters, you’ll receive quality proposals from experts who have verified experience that the people hiring can depend on. They have to go through rigorous screening processes to ensure they actually know what they are doing.
- Genuine Confidence – Also count on secure Bitcoin payments and escrow as well as top of the line customer support that is said to be exceptional.
Who is Behind the Moneo Freelance Blockchain Talent?
There is a slew of different experts you can hire on Moneo. Here is just a some of the different freelancers available for hire:
- Kyle Riley – He is the co-founder of iosiro. His specialty is in the realm of security services that are specific to blockchain technology. They have experience in the full lifecycle of blockchains.
- James Cunnigham – He is a researcher and full stack development software specialist as well as developer. James also carries a Ph.D in information systems and has expertise in information and data privacy.
- Sean Hynes – He has been a professional advisor with more than 7 years post qualified experience in corporate finance.
- Oleksandr Lakovliev – A blockchain enthusiast to say the least as well as a full stack developer. He is also an expert in reaching high throughput. Not to mention an expert web developer.
- Brynn Johnson from Swandive Co. – She brings impactful and exciting cryptocurrency content to your space. Brynn has more than ten years-experience in technical, financial writing.
- Bryan Woods – His specialty is in Ethereum, Smart Contract and payments and commerce. He is also said to be one of the best backend developers.
Moneo Freelance Blockchain Talent Conclusion
Moneo takes there freelancers very serious, they only approve 6% of all freelancer applications. They have more than eight million dollars in jobs posted on their website. There is more than a 97% project success rate and the same percentage of satisfied, happy clients. All freelancers need to do to use the software is post their job. They have hourly and fixed rage options and allow the possibility of both long term and quick turnaround jobs.
Companies and individuals can invite experts who have to present a quality-checked proposal. And if all goes well, they can hire the best talent for their needs. Payments are then made on a milestone basis and agreed upon deadlines. Once milestones are met, payments are released.
Moneo is essentially a top-of-the-line website for hiring the world’s best freelancers in the cryptocurrency space. All you need to do is go and sign up with the company to start using them.