Moscow Exchange has established itself as the primary source of data for traders in the Russian Financial Markets. It offers clients the most extensive trading opportunities across a diverse range of asset classes. Keen on providing global connectivity, the exchange went public in February 2013, setting the benchmark for other financial markets in the country. The latest introduction for the exchange is the MOEX Russia Index.
Since its launch, Moscow Exchange has grown to be the main liquidity and a primary center for price discovery for all Russian instruments. This makes it a solid tool for both local and international investors besides other players in the financial sector. The exchange hosts all the major areas of trading including bonds, currencies, equities, derivatives, foreign exchange, and commodities.
Moscow Exchange Markets Involved
The markets involved in Moscow Exchange are:
• Money Market—they facilitate in two sections namely repo in stocks & bonds and government securities & money market instruments
• Foreign Exchange Market—deals with foreign currencies and runs under a fully electronic system
• Securities Market—trades bonds, stocks, and fund units
• Commodity Market—operated by the National Mercantile Exchange
• Derivatives Market—trades futures and options contracts
• Precious Metal Market—primarily trades in gold and silver
In total, securities of more than 700 issuers are actively traded in the Moscow Exchange, which has received a global reputation for improving financial market infrastructures. This allows for increased trading volumes.
Why Invest In MOEX Cryptocurrency Derivatives Trading
In the financial market, records speak volumes about the capabilities and the capacity of an exchange or broker. Here are some of the milestones achieved by Moscow Exchange.
• Rated number two in 2016 by the World Federation of Exchanges in terms of trading volumes of bonds in comparison with other exchanges
• Futures Industry Association found them to be the fourth leading exchange in the number of derivatives contracts traded in 2016
• Their FX, commodity, and index derivatives are among the most liquid globally
These are just the tip of what the exchange offers their clients as it sets more plans to maximize the full potential of the Russian Financial markets. This growth potential is easily verified by the low market capitalization to GDP and debt to GDP ratios evident in the past financial years.
Beside the milestones achieved, their financial performance is a plus as they enjoy one of the highest EBITDA margins, 77.1% to be exact. They also have an attractive dividend policy where the payout ratio does not fall below 55% of the net profits.
Moscow Exchange Shareholder Advantage
As a shareholder in Moscow Exchange, you have the pleasure of making non-controlled independent decisions. More than 57.5% of the total shares fall under the free float. Peace of mind is part of the guarantee since the exchange works in strict adherence to the industry’s best practices. It maintains unrivaled levels of corporate governance.
A share-based incentive program exists to assist in aligning the interests of both management and shareholders, which creates a single-focused market that satisfies all the players. More importantly, you get to benefit from the exchange’s levels of accountability and transparency through their timely operational and financial disclosures. With that, you will ever be aware about your assets and trading progress.