Multiple Experts Predict Bitcoin to Close Out the Year Above the $9,500 BTC/USD Mark
- Since the start of this month, BTC has registered an average gain of around 63% — which signals the longest month to month winning period for the premier crypto asset since August 2017.
- A host of technical indicators seem to suggest that BTC is expected to make a rally and surge past its Fib resistance of $9,442 within the next 2-3 months.
According to the estimations of a number of crypto pundits, it appears as though Bitcoin will most likely scale up to the $9,500 mark within the next 150-180 days. These bullish calls come after the flagship crypto asset broke past its $9k barrier a couple of weeks back (only to retract once again and stabilize around the $8.8k region).
A Closer Look at the Situation
As many of our regular readers may already be aware of, BTC is currently experiencing a massive monetary surge — one that has not been witnessed in nearly 3 years. In this regard, we should also point out that the altcoin is trading quite well above its 200-day moving normal (MA) (with its average now situated around the $4,545 mark).
If that wasn't enough, BTC also looks ready to close out the month of June in the “green zone” — after having showcased gains all through February, March, April and May. This run signifies the longest win streak for the alt-asset since mid-2017.
Other Key Information Worth Highlighting
- As per the opinions of ten different crypto experts, BTC will most likely scale up to a price point of $9,500 by December 2019. Some of the big name players that are a part of this expert panel include Joseph Raczynski, Craig Conn and Jimmy song.
- When asked to talk about the future prospects of the top-10 altcoins in the market today, 40% of the panel was of the opinion that BTC will be able to scale up to the $20K mark as and when the next crypto bull run comes along
- Similarly, half of the panel believes that BTC is all set to witness a repeat of it's historic 2017 run within the next couple of years. However, all of the experts also believe that the premier currency will eventually cool off after its parabolic run.
In closing out this piece, it is worth pointing out that considering how difficult it has been for BTC to break past its $8,500 resistance barrier, it is quite unlikely that the cryptocoin will be able to surge past the $10k mark during this year’s summer season– let alone hit the $20K level once again.