Multiple Industry Analysts in Agreement for Bitcoin Price to Head North of $9,500 BTC/USD in 2019
- A recent poll has revealed that many crypto specialists believe a massive bull market is just around the corner.
- Out of the top-10 altcoins in the market today, Stellar Lumens (XRP), BNB, TRON, and XRP are expected to surge the most.As per a survey conducted by Finder.com, the tech media outlet interviewed a total of 10 fintech leaders and asked them to give their thoughts and projections on a number of different popular alt-assets (including the top-10 tokens by overall market capitalization). To be even more specific, the people who were interviewed included executives working for big-name players such as:
- BitBull Capital
- Blocktoken.From a technical standpoint, we can see that the interviewees believe that EOS, BNB (Binance Coin) and TRON (TRX) have the most financial upside — with the experts predicting their values to surge by 727%, 459%, and 449% respectively.
More on the Matter
When questioned regarding the crypto climate of today and whether or not it was an optimal time to invest in currencies like BTC, EOS, BCH etc, 5 out of 10 executives stated in no uncertain terms that May-June was an ideal time to put one’s money into the digital currency market — with four of the participants going as far as saying that BTC will surpass its $20,000 all-time high as and when the next bull run commences.
In regards to the matter, Joe Raczynski was quoted as saying:
“We are entering a new period with Bitcoin. Many of the institutional players have said they are done with this experiment (publicly), which may be the case [but] I think privately, some other hedge funds and other institutions will continue to invest during this lower period.”
Other Key Data Worth Highlighting
- 50% of the participants opined that the next crypto bull run will mirror the workings of the 2017 altcoin market. As a result of which, currencies like ETH, BTC, BCH, TRX, and XRP will skyrocket in a big way.
- Even though a majority of the participants feel as though BTCs ongoing price action will cool off in the coming few weeks, the general consensus amongst them is that the flagship currency can easily push past the $9,659 mark by the end of this year.
- Blockchain Capital’s Jimmy Song believes that BTC will not be able to sustain its ongoing bullish momentum and will close out 2019 around the $5,900 mark.
- Song’s sentiments were echoed by Bitbull Capital’s Sara Bergstrand who too believes that BTC will hover around the $3,000 – $5,000 region for the next few months
- Lastly, Finder’s aforementioned poll also found that a majority of the participants feel as though Cardano (ADA) and EOS will spike in the coming future.
In closing out this piece, it should be pointed out that the crypto industry at large seems to be experiencing a wave of bullish momentum at the moment. It now remains to be seen what the future has in store for this burgeoning domain.