It is predicted that in the coming future, individuals with a anti-crypto agenda will land systematic cyber attacks to silently choke “offshore” Bitcoin nodes, and thereby force the centralization of the remaining active nodes. This will most likely cause a centralization of the network,thereby forcing many existing services to fail completely.
About Multiven MOM
Multiven has been described online as being an “apolitical provider of decentralized software integrity maintenance and cyber-defense services” for IP based systems located all across the planet. These systems can include a wide range of digital devices such as:
- Internet Routers
As per data that can be sourced from the web, the parent company behind this venture has worked with more than a thousand clients, and currently employs around 1200 internet network experts, security researchers, cryptographers (based in more than 50 different nations).
Multiven has also come up with a platform called Pingsta that is designed to serve as an AI protocol that co-exists with another operational module called mySolvr.
Why Choose Multiven MOM?
(i) Politically Neutral:
To maintain its political neutrality and overall independence, Multiven does not make use of investments that are provided by institutional organizations or venture capitalists. As per the official whitepaper, the company is 100% employee-owned.
(ii) AI Enabled:
Another underrated aspect of this service is that it makes use of a ‘decentralized human-powered artificial intelligence’ that can help protect network nodes from dDos attacks and hackers.
The core governance framework used by this platform ensures that the software runs on all non-Blockchain Internet networks globally.
(iv) Native Currency:
According to the website, Multiven will act as a ‘for-fee service’, that will allow for remittances to be made via Multiven Coins.
Other Important Facts to Consider
(i) Advanced Functionality Features:
The platform makes use of geo-locations as well as other specialised data-sets to maximise operational utility.
(ii) Open Marketplace:
In the near future, the company aims to launch a blockchain-based
marketplace that will simplify and lower the cost of “buying, selling, and sharing of
computer/network hardware, software”.
The core system makes use of a P2P network that does not feature any middlemen or intermediaries.
Another overlooked aspect of Multiven is that it regulates Bitcoin full Nodes-in-Orbit (“NiO”), thereby allowing them to serve as “spatial extensions of the global node network”.
Who is Behind This Project?
Peter Alfred-Adekeye is the Founder of this venture. He has been on the tech domain for over a decade now and has previously served at companies such as Cisco and IOS. As per his LinkedIn profile, Peter has studied at esteemed institutions such as University of Ife and Stanford.
Similarly, Hugues Christophe-Remy is one the business heads of the company. He holds a B.Arts degree and has previously worked as a portfolio manager at Carlyle
Multiven MOM ICO Token Details
The sale of Multiven tokens is going to be organized via a round based system. The currency will be abbreviated as MTC and there will be a total token supply of 2 000 000 000 coins. Payments can be made via ETH, BTC and all issued tokens will be delivered within 2 weeks after the conclusion of the ICO.
- Round 1: this period will go on from March 8 until the 22nd, and there will be a total of 30 M tokens available. Additionally, there will be a 25% bonus applicable on all purchases.
- Round 2: this phase will start on March 23 and finish on April 6. There will be 40 mil tokens sold. A 20% bonus will be applicable.
- Round 3: this sale period is scheduled to commence on the 7th of April and finish on the 28th. There will be 60 million tokens available and a bonus of 15% will be applicable on all purchases.
- Round 4: this is the last sale round. It will begin on April 29 and finish on May 21. There will be 70 mil tokens available for purchase. No bonuses will be applicable.
Distribution of Raised Funds
- 55% of all raised revenue will be used for internal aspects such as M.O.M module development, security bolstering etc.
- 40% will be used to cover for operational expenses as well as pay for advertising and marketing costs.
- The remaining money will be used to enhance the existing IT infrastructure used by MultiVen.
For any other details pertaining to this platform, users can drop in an email on [email protected] or call on +44 2037347568.