What is MyWish?
MyWish(WISH) platform is an ecosystem of smart contracts accumulating a complex of blockchain solutions designed to integrate high technologies into the real sector.
Over a quarter of all existing bitcoins have been lost forever for various reasons from loss of wallet access to busted hardware or even deceased holder. For cryptocurrencies, there are no mechanisms for managing the funds in various life circumstances, such as in the case of lifelong annuities, marriage contracts, death or the loss of key for the wallet.
Mywish proposes to solve these issues by allowing creation and execution of smart contracts for distributing lost funds through automatic regular payouts, wedding agreements, wills, lost wallet keys protection etc.
Mywish platform offers customizable smart contracts for managing assets in various cryptocurrencies besides Ethereum. A number of ready-made contracts are available in the Mywish platform,
* Transfer of funds between accounts in case the wallet owner doesn’t use it within a month (it’s convenient for those who lost access to the wallet).
* The system provides consolidation of savings in case of marriage and proportional redistribution of joint savings in case of divorce (an analogue of a marriage contract).
* Guarantee of a stable monthly transfer of funds. One example are fees for children’s education. The platform also allows for deferred transfers as a gift on important dates.
The platform has a readily accessible API for third party developers to submit a contract which will be listed on the platform pending a security audit. Mywish tokens are used to create contracts and for external calls motivation during the whole contract’s life (Joule system).
Joule guarantees initiation of contracts during the period of their validity even if the platform is unresponsive. The amount of tokens in the market will gradually decrease after deployments of new smart contracts and rate increases due to accumulation of tokens on the platform.
- Vladimir Tikhomirov – CEO/Founder
- Valeriy Dubrava – CTO/Principal Ethereum Engineer
- Dmitry Machikhin – Adviser/Legal blockchain expert
- Alexey Udalov – Senior Backend Developer
- Dmitriy Kovalev – Senior Frontend Developer
- Platform – Ethereum (ERC20)
- ICO start date – October 25, 2017
- ICO end date – November 25, 2017
- Hard Cap – 22,000,000 tokens
- Price per token – 0.0005 ETH
This is without question a very necessary implementation of smart contracts. There is currently no recourse for recovering lost cryptocurrencies or a provision to will crypto assets. The whitepaper is exhaustive as it is engaging, the project vision is commendable.
ICO Rating – 3.5/5