Gone are the days when people used to meet one on one to perform a transaction. This has been replaced by the online mode of carrying out businesses. With the online business, it is hard to put full trust in the other party. Safety must, therefore, be guaranteed in such events. It is from this idea that Natmin Pure Escrow is born.
What Is Natmin?
Natmin aims at revolutionizing the escrow industry with safe transactions supported by the blockchain technology. These secure transactions are offered at a small fee. Natmin Pure Escrow intends to build a platform that is secure and trustworthy, thus guaranteeing safe transactions for both buyers and sellers.
Natmin operates like regulating systems that work independently by connecting sellers and buyers. This does away with the intermediaries and brokers alongside other transactional fees which does not benefit buyers. This regulation is achieved using the extremely secure smart contract, which also makes transactions safe.
Over the years, there has been an increase in the number of online transactions. This has also led to higher cases of online fraud. However, once the secure and trusted escrow service is implemented, then online scamming can be avoided.
Natmin offers high quality of services that are purely Escrow based:
- It charges a lower transaction fee when buying online
- The Natmin platform is easier to use and navigate
- They promote voter reputations which improve people’s confidence in their systems.
- The platform makes use of AML regulation place that guarantees peace of mind among customers
How Natmin Decentralized Blockchain Escrow Service Works
The operation of Natmin involves six stages depending on the outcome of a transaction. In most normal transactions, the process comprises the following stages:
- Transaction Creation: The buyer and seller first create a transaction.
- Terms Agreement: Both parties need to agree on terms of sales that are presented to them.
- Account Funding: The buyer then funds the escrow transaction account upon agreeing to the terms and conditions of transactions.
- Seller Sends Item: After confirming the payment, the seller is then notified to dispatch the items ordered.
- Receiving of Items: The buyer confirms the receipt of items supplied by the seller
- The Release of Seller Funds: Once the transaction is settled, funds are released to the seller.
This will attract a 1% transaction fee payable by the buyer and seller equally. However, if the transaction is in dispute, a different approach is observed where a transaction fee of 3% is charged.
A Natmin Node is a user who will be able to take part in dispute transactions. Any willing persons can register and apply to become a Natmin Node. These people will earn tokens by assessing the supporting documents of a disputed transaction.
Natmin NAT Token & ICO Details
NAT is a digital token empowering the Escrow platform. The token will be used in the funding of transactions between sellers and buyers. Also, it ensures security and trust between the two parties aforementioned. This token is built on ERC223/ERC20 standard using the secure Ethereum Blockchain that makes it acceptable and widely used.
The users of Natmin platform will be acquiring the token directly from the platform. In addition, the token will be available for several exchanges after the Token generation Event. Natmin intends to partner with other stakeholders to enable them to be listed on various crypto exchanges.
Parameters Of The ICO
- Ticker: NAT
- Token for sale: 240,000,000NAT
- Price: 1 NAT = 0.00005ETH
- Accepting: ETH
- Token type: ERC 20
- Pre-sale: 29.07.2018 – 31.08.2018
- Token sale:01.09.2018 – 09.30.2018
- Hard cap: 12,000 ETH
- Country: Australia
- Restricted: USA