New Bitcoin.com Light-Wallet Allows Users to Switch Effortlessly Between Bitcoin’s BCH and BTC
Bitcoin.com's native wallet which was released back in August 2017 has received a much-needed software update recently. The software update would allow the light client of the wallet to switch effortlessly between the BCH and BTC.
The wallet is a hit among the users, and since the release, a total of 3.7 million non-custodial wallets have been created by the users. Now an update to the software allows the wallet users to not just hold digital assets but also switch between the BCH and BTC effortlessly.
The wallet is quite easy to use and supports both BCH and BTC. The non-custodial functionality ensures that the owner is in complete control of their digital assets. The updated version 5.6 has been recently rolled-out allowing users to buy, sell and trade their assets and also convert BCH to BTC using slideshift.
How To Use The Slideshift Feature In Bitcoin.con Wallet
The newly updated feature in the Bitcoin.com wallet is quite easy to access and use, where an in-built application effortlessly converts your BCH funds to BTC and vice versa. Here is how you can access and use the Slideshift options in your Bitcoin.com wallet.
- From the Homepage of the wallet, navigate to the option which says, “Exchange Between BTC and BCH”
- You will be redirected to the Slideshift application built within the wallet. When on the Slideshift page, click on “Start Slideshift AI”
- Now select whether you want to convert BCH to BTC or vice versa.
- After selecting the conversion option, you need to select a wallet address to which you want to send the funds to and also the wallet fund from where you want to send the fund.
- Now after selecting the wallet addresses, users need to select how many funds they want to trade with. The Slideshift application also has an option called “AI available funds”
- After selecting the amount of funds, the Slideshift application also shows how much the consumer would be charged for the trading as well as the BCH network fee deduction.
- After everything is finalized you need to press the OK button to allow the wallet to proceed with the transaction.
The Bitcoin.com wallet has ensured that the conversion between the two digital assets is seamless and also charge a very competitive fee when compared to the number of other applications, availing such features. The 5.6 software update has also added instant buying support for both BCH and BTC.
Bitcoin.com Wallet Becomes More Formidable With The Update
The Bitcoin.com wallet was intended to provide an easy mean for the users of digital assets to store, buy, sell and trade their digital currencies. With options like non-custodial services and the latest addition of Slideshift utility only make the wallet more formidable than ever before.
The Bitcoin.com wallet apart from its utility has also added several blockchain tools, bitcoin cash games, and charts. The wallet can serve as a single owner wallet as well as supports multi-signature wallet creation using the software.
The wallet also supports an array of languages which include English, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, German, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, and Portuguese. The developer team behind the wallet says the goal is to promote accessibility and adoption.
Bitcoin.com is the parent company behind Bitcoin Cash network, and the developer community behind the network always take the long-term goals into consideration, rather than joining the current trends. The vision is quite visible from the fact that the network is seeing a ton of ongoing development work, which includes token creation, Dapp support and enhancing the network for scalability.
Even though living in the shadows of Bitcoin for long, the altcoin of BTC has finally able to create a market sentiment and userbase of its own. The development and progress on the network were quite visible during the recent rally of prices as well, where it not only outperformed the majority of the altcoins in the cryptocurrency space but faired better than Bitcoin.