New Satoshi’s Treasure Image Allegedly Contains Clues Worth $70,000 of Bitcoin
- The game’s organizers have divided private keys to $1 million worth of Bitcoin into 1,000 “shards.”
- Whoever becomes the first person to acquire 400 of the above-mentioned shards will be able to unlock the prize money immediately.
As some of our readers may have already heard of, the people behind Satoshi’s Treasure — a scavenger hunt type puzzle that is touted to be worth $1 million — have just released the game’s latest clue that in itself is estimated to be around $70,000.
In relation to this entire development, a circular posted on the game’s official website reads as follows:
“[Three] keys and additional $70,000 will be rewarded to hunters who solve the puzzle,”
- The latest clue is “Zero Knowledge Key” which comes laden with the following message: “Don’t be so SNARKy”.
- As per the estimation of a number of experts, the SNARKy part seems to be a direct reference to a technology called ZK-SNARKs that is currently being used by Zcash.
- Satoshi’s Treasure was released back in April, with many people claiming that the game is heavily inspired from Steven Spielberg’s 2018 movie titled ‘Ready Player One’.
- From a gameplay standpoint, players are required to come together in groups and solve puzzles that often require them to interact with real-world objects and locations across the globe.
- As things stand, there has been no clear confirmation as to how the people behind Satoshi’s Treasure plan on doling out the $70,000 Bitcoin prize.