It's often said that the learning process only stops at death, reason being, the human mind is geared towards grasping new ideas every second. The same case applies to the Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology enthusiasts, as a matter of fact, separating the two is extremely difficult as they tend to function side by side.
The shift in the technological field towards the adoption of blockchain technologies in different industrial areas makes blockchain a hot cake for both upcoming and self-established innovators. As a result, to keep on the pace with the fast marketplace trends, one has to be on the know-how about these hot issues.
One of the ways to remain abreast is through conferences such as the NEXT BLOCK.
What's NEXT BLOCK?
The NEXT BLOCK is a Ukraine based blockchain conference that would bring together top industry experts, executives, and leaders with the aim of unlocking the essence of the blockchain. The meeting that is set to take place on 18th May 2018 would involve a wide range of in-depth discussions that would revolve around technological use regulations, digital assets cryptocurrencies and the inevitable global economic changes.
Features Of NEXT BLOCK
The NEXT BLOCK conference seeks to make use of the following tools to enable individuals in their participation quests;
- Fiat cash ticket purchase in Pounds
- Over twenty incredible speakers
- Over twenty exhibitors
- Online Streaming
- Premier after party for networking
- Over three hundred and fifty participants
- Pitch delivering for outstanding blockchain and Cryptocurrency startups
How Does NEXT BLOCK Conference Work?
For you to participate in this upcoming conference in Ukraine, interested parties would have to make ticket purchases through the Next Block official website. Once that is done, you will have to present yourself for the conference depending on your mode of payments. The day activities would include;
- 9:15-9:55- registration and coffee
- 10:00-10:30-Opening remarks
- 10:30-11:45- Panel discussion-is ICO dead but not buried? What comes next?
- 11:45-12:15-Expo time, networking coffee
- 12:15-13:30-Panel discussion-Simplifying PR for ICOs and Blockchain ventures
- 13:30-ICO quick pitches
- 14:00-15:00- Lunch
- 15:00-15:30-Keynote- will e-commerce revolutionize crypto?
- 15:30-16:00- Keynote speaker
- 16:00-16:30- Networking coffee
- 16:30-17:00- Panel discussion-Policy Making and regulations
- 17:30-18:00 closing remarks.
There will also be an after-party dubbed “Official Fashion TV FTV Coin Deluxe Party” featuring the Founder of Fashion TV Michel Adam. Here participants will get to mingle with famous professionals and great decision makers of the crypto verse, as they enjoy music and shows. The venue would be at Coin Restaurant.
The NEXT BLOCK conference has four booking offers in place for interested individuals
- Expo; Access to the Expo at € 25
- Standard; Access to all sessions, tickets to the NEXT BLOCK after party and 5-star lunch and coffee breaks at € 125
- Premium; access to all sessions, premium check-in desk, VIP badge, a guaranteed seat in the first rows, VIP access to the after party event and 5-star lunch and coffee breaks at €250
- Online; Conference online streaming at €25
One can also choose to join the list of sponsors by sponsoring the conference.
Next Block List of Speakers
Some of the notable speakers at the conference would include;
- Simon Cocking
- Motti Peer
- Itay Adam
- Dmytro Shymkiv
- Michael Kharenko
- Pavel Kravchenko
- Ulyana Shtybel
- Mate Farkes
- Robert Corriveau
- Dave Young
- Ilan Tzorya
- Paris Childless
- Aviya Arika