For those who are unaware, the futures markets allow for traders to speculate and bet against the Bitcoin price for a later date. However, the excitement surrounding the innovation as many trading exchanges are taking the liberty to introduce the trading of futures contracts. For the novice traders or those seeking to start on the futures market, here's an exchange that could support your plans to strategically and profitably trade on cryptocurrency.
What Is Nexybit?
The NEXYBIT platform is an advanced digital assets exchange that will allow users to trade in Bitcoin and the futures market and ultimately make a profit. The transactions will aim to provide a transparent and independent trading exchange from where bitcoin users can have the opportunity to speculate and hedge against the price movements within the market.
Nexybit Secure Futures Cryptocurrency Exchange Trading Features
Consequently, NEXYBIT plan on providing the following features to ensure their users can trade on the digital currencies and the futures market.
- Futures trading-NEXYBIT will facilitate the trading of futures, with the trading agreements having a specified payout date at the discretion of the trader.
- Spot trading-there is also the Spot trading exchange where traders will get to buy and sell the actual Bitcoins rather than have the value representation set at a later. In essence, Spot trading allows for live exchange which is the opposite of futures exchange.
- Referral option-Referrers of NEXYBIT new users will get to earn up to 80% of the revenue share for each registered new user.
Nexybit Trading Guide
- Available balance-the futures contract platform has various specifications including a maintenance margin of 1.0%, a leverage range of 1-50x, and a contract size of $10.
- Fees- the fess on NEXYBIT exchange only make up 0.01% of each transaction involving both the takers and makers.
- Margin setting-NEXYBIT provides for fixed margin setting as far as the market price of Bitcoin. Users will get control as to how they can put and remove their margin placement about the market price.
- Payout settlements-all settlements within NEXYBIT occur through Bitcoin with a monthly settlement system in use. If the account owner realizes a profit, the balance gets automatically completed upon each contract.
Should You Choose Nexybit?
NEXYBIT seems suitable for several reasons. Lead among them include:
- Low fees at 0.01% of a transaction, the charges are relatively small and ensure more profits for traders
- A high performance-NEXYBIT platform is user-friendly and supports an intuitive system for high-performance trading.
- Leveraging of both the Bitcoin and futures market with up to 50x
- Security-NEXYBIT security is also vital for convenience as all funds are within a multi-sig wallet for safety
- Earning options-there is also a trading competition for traders to reap the rewards and cash. The winner of each trading course get a $1,000 reward while the loser gets a Ledger Nano S
- Referral program-NEXYBIT also features a 100% referral program from where users can earn for friends who join through them.
With much of the cryptocurrency market relying on Bitcoin, it is easy to assume that Bitcoin futures can help manipulate the price of cryptocurrency. However, the futures market is still relatively new, and the ultimate litmus test comes in whether trading platforms such as NEXYBIT can succeed in creating exposure of the new market even to the most novice of users.