No Limit Coin is a fantasy sports platform powered by a cryptocurrency called NLC2. Find out how it works today in our review.
What Is No Limit Coin?
No Limit Coin, found online at NoLimitCoin.org, is a fantasy sports platform that uses cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange. The platform has its own native token, NLC2, which is currently worth about $0.25 USD with a market cap of over $55 million.
The platform was created by No Limit Fantasy Sports, LLC. No Limit Coin launched this past summer with fantasy soccer, then recently added fantasy football (NFL) to the lineup. They’re in the process of launching fantasy hockey, basketball, and MMA before the end of 2017, with fantasy cricket and baseball scheduled to launch in 2018.
No Limit Coin is the digital currency for three separate sports platforms, including Crypto Fantasy Sports, No Limit Fantasy Sports, and No Cost Fantasy Sports.
No Limit Coin Features
No Limit Coin offers all of the following features:
- Cryptocurrency: Cryptocurrency, including the NLC2 token, is used to facilitate frictionless transactions on the platform.
- Exchange Support: No Limit Coin is already available on various exchanges. You can easily buy tokens and start playing fantasy sports today.
- Trade for Dollars: No Limit Coin has a market cap of around $55 million, and the coin is liquid versus bitcoin, making it easy for players to get real value from their fantasy earnings.
- Proof of Stake Coin: No Limit Coin is a proof of stake coin with an annual reward of 4%.
- Free NLC2 for Signing Up: You get free NLC2 tokens when you first sign up for the platform.
- Fantasy Soccer: No Limit Coin first launched fantasy soccer in August 2017. The platform offers four leagues, including EPL, La Liga Spain, La Liga Mexico, and MLS. They plan to offer more leagues over the coming months.
- Fantasy Football: No Limit Coin added fantasy football (NFL) to its offerings in September.
- More Sports Coming in the Future: No Limit Coin will add fantasy hockey (October 2017), fantasy basketball (November), fantasy MMA (November), fantasy cricket (January 2018), and baseball (June 2018) to its fantasy sports platform in the near future.
- Lower Fees: While other fantasy sports platforms charge a rake as high as 10%, No Limit Fantasy Sports charges rakes of 5%, dropping to 2.5% in head to head matchups.
- Fast Withdrawals: Withdrawals take place instantly to your No Limit Coin wallet, and can be processed in under 60 seconds.
How Does No Limit Coin Work?
No Limit Coin aims to compete against giants in the fantasy sports space – including FanDuel and Draft Kings. Together, these two companies own almost 90% of the US market for fantasy sports.
As the No Limit Coin official website explains, “This effective monopoly has allowed them to charge their player’s [sic] extortionate rates for using their platforms.”
Similar situations exist around the world. That’s why No Limit Fantasy Sports charges a 5% rake instead of the 10% rake charged by other fantasy sports platforms. For head to head matches, this rake is reduced to just 2.5%.
No Limit Fantasy Sports also emphasizes fairness and transparency. Draft Kings and FanDuel allow players to enter multiple lineups, which “allows people to use bots to effectively rig the competition in their favor while giving normal players almost no chance of competing,” explains the official website. With that in mind, No Limit Fantasy Sports allows players to enter a maximum of 10 squad choices (as opposed to the 500 squad choices available on other platforms). This gives players a fair chance of winning and makes the use of bots redundant.
The No Limit Coin digital currency itself is built on a subset of the Peercoin blockchain.
No Limit Coin Platforms
No Limit Coin is the digital currency used on three different fantasy sports platforms under the No Limit umbrella. Those platforms include:
- Crypto Fantasy Sports: This platform is 100% run on cryptocurrency. It’s the pure NLC2 platform, where all transactions are performed in NLC2 tokens.
- No Limit Fantasy Sports: This is the USD-based version of the platform to help players get started in a more familiar environment.
- No Cost Fantasy Sports: This is the free version of the platform. Players can get a hang of No Limit’s fantasy sports games, and participate in games without dealing with real money.
What Problems Does No Limit Coin Seek To Solve?
No Limit Coin aims to solve all of the following problems in today’s fantasy sports world:
- High Fees: While other platforms charge fees of 10% or higher, No Limit Coin has a rake of just 2.5% to 5%.
- Complicated Verification: You just need an email to verify your account on No Limit Coin. On FanDuel and DraftKings, you need to supply a government-issued ID, proof of residence, and other information.
- Slow Transfers: Traditional fantasy sports platforms have long withdrawal and deposit times, including tedious PayPal transfers.
No Limit Coin aims to solve these problems using fantasy sports.
Who’s Behind No Limit Coin?
No Limit Fantasy Sports is financially backed by the T. Fortes Investment Financial Group, which owns and operates 17 hotels. The company is led by CEO Rafael Groswirt.
Groswirt has 20+ years of experience in the telecom industry. He founded Alliance Payphone Inc. in 2000, developing software to monitor and repair 250,000 payphones nationwide. He also developed and patented one of the first automated poker tables.
No Limit Fantasy Sports has also received some celebrity endorsements. Joe Theismann (former NFL quarterback) and Johnny Chan (poker star) have joined the team as ambassadors.
As part of that partnership, players on No Limit Fantasy Sports can compete for a “Johnny Chan Package”, where players can win one of four seats every six months to play against Johnny Chan for $20,000.
No Limit Fantasy Sports, LLC was formed in November 2014.
No Limit Coin Conclusion
No Limit Coin is a fantasy sports platform that involves the use of NLC2 tokens. The platform currently offers fantasy soccer and football, with more major sports launching over the next six months.
To learn more about No Limit Coin and No Limit Fantasy Sports, visit online today at NoLimitCoin.org.