Onchainfx is a crypto asset metrics and a ranking site that you can use to track any crypto asset. Though it’s still in its beta stage, it has a wide range of metrics compared to other sites. It is also geared towards the investors as it allows investors to make comparisons and make much better decisions due to the high number of measures. It also focuses on how monetary policy is likely to affect crypto assets valuation. This is a topic that has been overlooked by other coin tracking sites. It also provides the float and the pending supply of some key crypto assets.
OnChainFX Important Features
- Coins future worth- the site provides a coins 2050 market cap which allows an investor to see the impact of inflation on different crypto assets. The Y2050 supply feature shows the estimated supply of the asset that will be available on 1st January 2050.
- Percentage of the coin supply issued- This is the total coins issued in percentage form
- ROI and historical prices- These are shown in different years to help an investor compare the value of the asset over the years.
- Comparison- You can compare movement of two assets when you put them side by side
- Vladimir club cost- How much it costs to buy 1% of 1% of the coins supply
- Bitcoin coin equivalence- This is a new feature on the site that shows the price of a coin normalized to the supply of BTC.
OnChainFX CryptoAsset Rankings, Pricing & Metrics Notable Features
The crypto assets logos are shown on the site by default, and it is possible to turn them off and make room for other data metrics.
Current Market Cap
This is the assets current supply multiplied by its price.
24-hour Change Vs. USD
This is the change in the percentage of the current market cap of the crypto asset compared to USD in the last 24 hours.
You can flag an asset and pin it on the flagged asset list. This allows you to keep track of the asset metrics.
24-hour Change Vs. BTC
This is the change in percentage of bitcoin denoted market cap of any assets compared within the last 24 hours.
24-hour Trading Volume
This is the total global trading volume of an asset in 24 hours shown in United States dollars.
Price In USD
This is the crypto asset trading price compared and averaged in some exchange sites and shown in U.S dollars.
Price In BTC
This the price of the asset in terms of bitcoin. For instance, if the price of bitcoin is $3000, and Monero is trading at $150. The price of Monero in terms of bitcoin is calculated by diving the price of Monero with that of bitcoin $100/$3000 which gives 0.03333333. If the asset price is below 0.0001 bitcoins, the site provides it in sats, the short form of satoshis which is the smallest fraction of BTC.
OnChainFX All Time High Features
- ATH USD- Shows the ATH price of the asset in USD
- Days since ATH-Shows the days that have passed since the asset price was at ATH in USD
- % down from ATH- This is the drop in the assets price from the ATH price.
- 24hr Features- The site shows the number of assets transaction in the last 24 hours, new issuance of the asset in the last 24 hours, fees paid to miners in the last 24 hours, and the volume of transaction of the asset in the last 24 hours.