One Month Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Online Beginner’s Course
One Month is the number one selling online cryptocurrency course that enables users to learn how to get started with Bitcoin, Ethereum, and blockchain.
Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology are just in their initial stages and many people across the world are still struggling with adoption. Investors need to understand blockchain from a developer’s perspective while developers need to understand cryptocurrency from the investor’s angle. Both parties could, therefore, benefit greatly from introductory lessons.
Online Cryptocurrency Courses
Bitcoin is the pioneer in the crypto and blockchain universe. To begin with, it is the most widely known virtual currency that is responsible for making the blockchain technology popular. On the other hand, Bitcoin is associated with shady financial transactions, elitism, and outright crime. Both aspects are true.
The objective of online cryptocurrency courses is to enlighten individuals, business professionals, and investors on the procedures surrounding Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Participants need to know about trades, mining, storage, transactions, and many more. It is therefore important to equip users in the crypto space with relevant skills and information that will lead to the long-term viability of cryptocurrencies.
One Month online cryptocurrency course is one of the best in the market, especially for those who are beginning in the crypto space. This course can help them answer important questions such as:
- What is Bitcoin and how does it work?
- What determines the price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies?
- What is the future of cryptocurrency and blockchain?
Crypto lessons for beginners often include the introduction to crypto build blocks, Bitcoin decentralization protocol, Bitcoin usage, and storage. Other subjects include security, Bitcoin as a platform, as well as other cryptocurrencies or altcoins.
One Month Beginner Course
This two-hour Bitcoin course will enable participants to:
- Buy $5 USD of Bitcoin (BTC) on Coinbase
- Send and receive Bitcoin
- Set up a Trezor for cold wallet security
- Learn the differences and similarities between Bitcoin and Ethereum
- Understand how to speak about cryptocurrencies and blockchain
The course provides a framework for understanding Bitcoin, such that by the end of the hour, participants are able to speak confidently with friends and co-workers and can answer the most frequently asked question, “Should I buy Bitcoin?”
This lesson takes participants through the basics of a digital currency even and how Bitcoin fits into it. A lot of vocabulary happens in this space, including:
- Digital Currency: Most people don’t actually have money in the bank. Most of the ‘money’ they make and spend is moved and managed digitally. If they use direct deposit, money moves between the owner and the company digitally. The US dollar and most other national currencies are just as digital as Bitcoin.
- Bitcoin (BTC): It is not a coin but a digital cryptocurrency. One can send Bitcoins much faster, more safely, and without intermediary or fees associated with traditional banking. This is because there is no central authority but a network of people to control it.
- Coinbase: This is a crypto exchange platform where users can buy and sell Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies.