The Ontology Olympus Accelerator will be the most comprehensive ecosystem accelerator among public chains.
Ontology, a new high performance multi-chain public project and a distributed trust collaboration platform, announced the launch of the Olympus Ontology Accelerator (OOA). The program invites technology and product experts from all fields to collaborate on entrepreneurship and build new distributed enterprise applications based on Ontology's next-generation public-channel infrastructure to build an open-source, open-minded, distributed trust ecosystem.
The Ontology Olympus Accelerator program will provide full technical support, marketing, financing, talent and legal compliance. The Ontology Foundation will invest approximately 1.5 billion USD worth of tokens, which will be used to support the future development of new companies and selected teams.
It will offer:
- support of underlying technology of blockchain
- personalized development of the chain of businesses
- blockchain business-layer common modules
- customization of the function of the industry blockchain
- platforms of general hardware services based on blockchain
- custom services of intelligent hardware combined with blockchain.
For the other areas such as Business, Communication, Market Incubation, Capital, Talent and Legal Services, the following services will also be offered:
- Collaboration with a wide range of industrial partners
- Ontology Ecosystem Users Sharing
- Leader's Guide Industry
- Technology Community Expansion Support
- Ecosystem Community Collaboration
- Ontology Business Cooperation Ecosystem
- Ontology User System Collaboration
- Collaboration in Marketing Operations
- Incubation Fund, Investment Fund
- Associate Talents and Cooperatives
- Services of human resources, including hiring and training, Professional global legal services covering all aspects of the project and covering different regions around the world.
The Ontology Olympus Accelerator (OOA) will add more ecosystem incubation and acceleration services based on the needs of the ecosystem.
Ontology is a new high performance public multi-chain project and a distributed trust collaboration platform. The project offers new high performance public blockchains that include a series of distributed accounting and smart contract systems. The blockchain framework is compatible with public blockchain systems and can customize different public blockchains for different applications. The company supports collaboration between chain networks with its various protocol groups.
Ontology will constantly provide common modules on the underlying infrastructure for different types of distributed scenarios, such as distributed digital identity framework, distributed data exchange protocol, etc. Depending on the requirements of specific scenarios, Ontology will continue to develop new common modules.
Ontology has also announced the establishment of two important Ontology ecosystem organizations:
Ontology Advisors Group (OAG): offers a variety of strategies and industry guides for the Ontology ecosystem, promoting the development of the Ontology Olympus Accelerator program and Ontology’s ecosystem globalization. The first group of advisers will be announced within a week.
Ontology Global Capital (OGC): Includes funds from Ontology ecosystems that will be allocated by an investment team from the upper blockchain ecosystem.
In July, Ontology will publish full details of Ontology Olympus Accelerator on the official Ontology website and open online applications. There will be different application conditions for each of the categories.