What Is Oober Wallet?
Oober Wallet is a phone-based app that searches for nearby wallet users who will accept your smart contracts and conduct an exchange. This exchange can be for coins or foreign currency, which is exchanged into local currency or other currency at your chosen price.
The wallet is also able to find users in other nations, which makes cross-border payments and remittances possible. The app is designed for businesses and individuals alike. The Oober app is trying to offer a solution that has dogged crypto exchanges since inception. It might be just what is needed to solve a real and recognizable market problem.
Oober Wallet Blockchain Cryptocurrency Sharing App Benefits
Oober has various competitive advantages over current services that offer similar services. These are:
- The efficient utilization of information, good speed, and a great user experience
- It is quite cheap, compared to online exchanges and traditional currency exchange platforms
- You do not have to submit many documents just to conduct a single transaction
- The Oober Wallet ensures that the payment process is safe. To ensure this, they will utilize an extensive vetting process, that will include examining the cashiers’ records, and background checks. The developers will also implement constant feedback loops, which will ask customers to rate cashiers after every payment.
- The Oober platform will provide commercial level checks and insurance. They will also conduct checks on the national sex offender list when identifying participants.
- The Oober Wallet will work with Detroit and other city councils and staff to change some of the limits imposed
- Oober is also working to ensure that the process is as easy as possible. You will only need to press a button on your smartphone and the cashiers closest to you will be notified. You will usually get a response from a cashier in five minutes or less. The wallet is able to achieve this by using a huge amount of data to identify where there is a huge demand for cash out within a city. Cashiers are informed about it and they go there waiting for a potential user of Oober who needs their services.
Oober Wallet AIG Token ICO Details
- Token Ticker: AIG
- Amount of the tokens to be issued: 912m AIG
- Token price during pre-sale: 1 ETH = 1,250 AIG
- Token price during the ICO: 1 ETH = 1,150 AIG
- Pre-sale start date: May 18, 2018
- Pre-sale end date: May 31, 2018
- ICO start date: June 8, 2018
- ICO end date: July 8, 2018
- Soft cap during pre-sale: 1,000 ETH
- Hard cap during pre-sale: 10,000 ETH
- Soft cap during ICO: 10,000 ETH
- Hard cap during ICO: 500,000 ETH
ICO Bonus Structure
- Pre-sale: 25%
- ICO Week 1: 15%
- ICO Week 2: 10%
- ICO Week 3: 5%
- ICO Week 4: 0%
- ICO: 63%
- Private Investors: 8%
- Team: 17%
- Early contributors: 3%
- Marketing: 9%