Payger: Digital Cryptocurrency Blockchain Payment Messenger?
Payger is a payment platform for digital assets. The platform was created after its developers compared leading payment systems and came up with the best features and designs and used blockchain technology to come up with the platform.
Payger allows one to store, trade, and transfer multiple digital assets, and it is the solution to global payments platform for businesses and individuals. The platform has the features below:
Features Of Payger
- The Payger wallet that is the browser wallet
- Payger app that is merged with a social messenger that allows a user to send multiple cryptocurrencies in a p2p network. The app also allows users to send their funds at a speed of sending a text around the globe.
- Payger API that allows access to the payment engine. It is an agonistic coin point of sales system that enables merchants and other enterprises to accept cryptocurrencies including bitcoin and others such as Litecoin, Dash among others.
- Payger payment engine, which is a blockchain payment engine.
How Payger Will Work
The blockchain market has increasingly grown for instance in 2017: it grew with over $700 billion. Additionally, it has continuously attracted many users across the globe. Leading exchanges saw over 200,000 users seek to exchange on the platforms daily and Coinbase mobile app at one time became the number one app to be downloaded from Apple Store.
However, most of these users have realized that many of the cryptocurrencies wallets are poorly designed, not user-friendly for beginners, and are complex to use. The cost of transactions are also high, and transfers of the cryptocurrencies take too long. They also face the challenge of where they can spend their cryptocurrencies.
The developers of Payger are from Germany and are cryptocurrency users such that they understand all these challenges. United with a vision to accelerate the transition to the blockchain based digital coins economy, they have come up with a platform that leverages the leading blockchains, which will allow the exchange of all the favorite cryptocurrencies.
Payger Plans Underway
Payger hopes to launch its payger wallet in the second quarter of 2018. Its target markets are enterprises and SMB. The wallet will allow the users to receive, transfer, and exchange digital assets such as Dash, Ethereum, and BTC among others. The interface is user-friendly and simple to use.
The team developing the system is made up of experienced software developers and senior executives and blockchain enthusiasts who understand the challenges of the blockchain market united by the single goal of coming up with a real-time payment system. The developers have years of experience in payments, banking, and AI technologies.
The platform will be built on mature technologies on top of established blockchain ecosystems. The platform will combine the best available technologies to:
- Provide a global real-time payment network
- Automate payment processes
- Reduce the settlement and friction time that will lower the costs of transactions.
Payger will become one of the best PSP blockchain based payment system and is meant to complement the already existing payment systems for fiat currencies such as Paypal, Stripe, Anti Financial, and Saxo Payment.