Phi Token claims to be the world’s first robot and human asset management platform on the blockchain. The Phi Token is set to disrupt a $90 trillion dollar marketplace and is run by Diaman Capital Limited with over 16 years worth of experience in financial markets.
Phi Token’s ICO is now live, and will apparently disrupt both the traditional and crypto world of finance. People who buy Phi tokens will become token holders, and will get access to professional investment products.
The Phi token’s total supply is limited to 14,930,352, with a total price of $1.61 per token. The ICO will run between the 8th and 21st of March.
PHI Token Features
There will be a 30% cashback for asset management software for token holders, as well as a 15% buy back and burn, which may further increase demands for new tokens in future.
Phi Token Distribution
Below is a breakdown for how the Phi Tokens will be distributed and use of resources
Use of resources
- Platform development: 30.2%
- Marketing: 18.2%
- Business development: 41.4%
- Advisors and legal compliance: 5.4%
- Research and development: 4.4%
- Tokens for investors: 61.8%
- Airdrop after 6 months: 3.4%
- Management and employee: 11.1%
- M&A and buffer: 23.4%
Phi Token Team Members
The Phi Token team claims to be headed by a team of seasoned investment and blockchain professionals who all have a keen interest in blockchain technologies that can make the world and investment markets better and more efficient.
The team members of Phi Token are:
- Daniele Bernardi: CEO
- Francesco Canella: CFO
- Marcos Lin: CTO
- Alex Vella: COO
- Paolo Tasca: Advisor
- Daniel Heller: Advisor
Phi Token Digital Crypto Wealth Management Blockchain Coin Timeline
There are a number of milestones that the Phi Token team intends to reach over the next couple of years, they are:
- Q2 2017: Project Definition
- Q3 2017: Risk assessment and beta tools rolled out
- Q4 2017: Definition of TGE’s team and detail
- Q1 2018: Pre-sale and pre-ICO event
- Q2 2018: PHI in exchanges SCC contitution MFSA authorization
- Q3 2018: EXANTE crypto DIAMAN Tech
- Q4 2018: DIAMAN Sicav PIF on Crypto Assets
- Q1 2019: Branch in the USA, EXANTE equity
- Q2 2019: PHI buyback and burn
- Q3 2019: AIM, ANI Fund
- Q4 2019: Crypto certificates
Phi Token Summary
PHI Tokens set to disrupt the financial investment market through its investment platform that will allow wealth management to be controlled via smart contracts and the logic of the blockchain. Although the project is ambitious, there is no way of guaranteeing that it will be successful in carrying out its plans, nor is there a guarantee that it will stick to its roadmap.
However, PHI Tokens could be a solution to bridging the gap between ordinary investment markets and the world of crypto, especially as it will give wealth management specialists a way to integrate their existing infrastructure into the blockchain.